PiBF

Pico <3
Golden, bright, and hot, the sun was beaming down on his tangerine hair, glistening. He fluffs his hair, picks up his gun, and spins it around on his finger. Putting his cheek on his hand, leaning, and sighing to himself. "When would he come back" he thought. The door opens in a flash, "I am back! I got you some gum and a pack of cigarettes for us to share!" BF exclaims. Pico nods and smiles, "Thank you for doing that." He pats a spot right next to him, BF sits next to him, handing him a cig. Pico grabs the cigarette, and pushing his hand against BF's. He stops for a moment, it felt so soft and smooth, and warm. "Are you okay, Pico?" He looks up at BF, "Yeah, just thinking of something." He lites his cigarette and smokes. "Find anything new?" Pico says as he takes a puff. "Nope! Just the same old, same old. You know?" Pico nods and takes another puff. BF takes out a lolly and enjoys it, he looks at Pico and copies his movements. Takes the cigarette out, sighs, BF tries to look intimidating, but starts to laugh as Pico turns to him. "Hm?" He smirks. "I was trying to smoke my Lolli!" Pico chuckles, "Let me show you how to do it." He takes BF's lollipop and pretends to smoke it, it felt warm when he passed it back to BF. He looked flushed, Pico tilts his head, "What's up?" BF stutters, "You, You, You took my Lolli and ate it?!" Pico shrugs, "What? Is that bad?" BF smiles a bit and shakes his head fast, "No, it's okay." He grabs Pico smoke and smokes it. "Pay back!" He giggles as he puffs out, Pico tackles him playfully and they both burst into laughter. They both lie down on the ground, looking up, Pico turns to BF, "Can I ask you something?" BF smiles and nods. "Do you think we're.. compatible?" BF scoots closer to him, "Of course I do! Why would we not be?" Pico holds his hand, "I don't know, just wondering." BF smiles and outs his head on Picos chest. "Do you have abs, Pico?" Pico laughs, "If you think I do, sure!" They laugh, and laugh, and laugh for a long time. "You're amazing. B-Beep." Pico smirks, "Oh am I? Sure sure. But you are too." "B-beep?!" BF fluffs Picos hair nervously, Pico grabs his hands and kisses them. "Yes, you're my beep to my bop." They both smile and they walk out the door, together, forever.