1

[Sunghoon]

To say that Sunghoon feels ashamed would be an understatement. He can't even look at the younger's face as he carries him out of the shower stall.

He keeps the younger on his arms as he fills the bathtub with hot water and waits for it to cool down a bit. When it seems like Jungwon has fallen asleep, Sunghoon finally glances down at him.

Even in the dim light, he looks paler but otherwise peaceful. He looks sated. Something akin to pride rushes through Sunghoon. He tries to stamp it down but he feels too giddy and too high to even try.

By god, Jungwon tastes too good. He can still taste him on his tongue. Sunghoon feels more like himself and less like the starving monster that he was minutes ago but he still wants another taste. Another mouthful. Another lick. How can he wait for the next month to taste Jungwon again?

Sunghoon shakes his head in an attempt to clear his hazy mind but he feels the imaginary leash in his mind loosening in his grasp. He still feels high from drinking blood.

Guilt rises at the pit of his stomach but it's quickly crushed. He'll feel guilty tomorrow. Maybe later. But for now, he'll savor everything his leader has offered him.

When Sunghoon deems the water to be bearable, he slowly lowers Jungwon to the water. The latter stirs awake but he quickly shush him.

"Let hyung take care of you," he whispers back the words Jungwon has said to him earlier.

Jungwon blinks, disoriented, and Sunghoon almost coos at the sight. Despite Jungwon's cute face, the serious glint in his eyes and his demeanor gives away his maturity. Right now though, his leader is already half-asleep and his expression is unguarded. It makes him look way more soft and adorable than usual. It makes Sunghoon want to ruin him more.

He shakes his head vigorously in an attempt to get rid of the sudden stray thought. He's just here to make sure Jungwon won't catch a cold from the cold shower.

Sunghoon begins unbuttoning the younger's pyjama top when he notices the dried blood on the bitten wounds. His mouth waters at the sight.

"Jungwonie, hyung will clean you, okay?" Sunghoon whispers before he can stop himself, eyeing the dried blood greedily. He wants to admonish himself with how he's acting but he can't help it. It's too much waste to just wash it. Especially when he doesn't know when he'll have the opportunity to taste the younger's blood again.

The younger looks like he's on the verge of dozing off but manages a small nod.

"No teeth, hyung," the younger reminds drowsily. Sunghoon's eyes crinkle at that, a small smile tugging on his lips and it's almost like he's back to his normal self. But then Jungwon mutters a soft here, hyung and presents his neck for the older.

Sunghoon's eyes flashes red for a quick second, his smile gone. He shuts his eyes and takes a deep breath. When he opens them again, his eyes are back to their normal shade of brown.

Yang Jungwon will be the death of him.

Like before, Sunghoon presses multiple kisses on the younger's left side of the face but carefully avoids anywhere close to his mouth. He might not be able to resist and will probably throw caution at the wind. He doesn't even know where the sudden urge to kiss the younger senseless comes from but he won't think about that. It's a dangerous territory.