| • twenty-three • |

RESIDED IN GLOOM

Shit! Why the hell do I constantly  drift back in time?

Well, old habits never quit.

I dropped to the eleventh floor. By the time Lucas welcomed me towards his home. I went by a gloomy face hopeless and expressionless. I went into his home and seated onto the couch in the living room. 

'Ayla, Look who arrived here!' He uttered. She arrived dressed beautifully with her makeup on and nails done. She literally tip-toed as her pointed heels that were so high. 

She greeted me with a blissful smile and offered me a cocktail. But I refused to drink. Stupid, James. Wish..wish her.

'Ahem... Happy birthday!' I finished with just two words. 

I tossed my head to my right out of nowhere since a creaky-slamming-the-door-off happened to be heard. Then, some more people joined which left me with the thoughts of being alone. I sauntered to the direction of the balcony releasing all the pain and chaos which I happened to hold on.

I gently made a leisurely stroll over the balcony, visualising the partially dark sky after emphasizing the sun's set through the numerous misty clouds which wander around. 

Just wondering how fortunate I am to  get such a beautiful girl and spend the three years with fascinating dates and bidding visits within ourselves. Simultaneously, how unfortunate to miss the damn girl who was my only purpose of life.

I left her all alone in a deserted street of Canada, and now I'm standing onto the eleventh floor of the high rise int the Australia and now she's somewhere standing upon the land of U.S carrying her work on. I'm even not sure that she misses me as badly as I do, maybe she thinks of me once in a month, maybe she even forgot about me.

Im completely unsure what is she up to. She didn't even care to make call if she's about to broke with me. Here, I'm constantly in hireway to manage my own feelings for her. 

'I know you are somewhere under the same sky as I'm. I wish, someday I could find you and seek your love back for me,' I mumbled. 

Meanwhile, I sensed some noise of footsteps approaching. As I made my way to check who it was to just find it was the red-bow-girl a.k.a Sienna leaving her plenty of friends dancing in Lucas living room aside.

Huh? When did these many people appear? I blabbered within me. 

'Hey, Where are you going dude? Come on in here,' The people around grabbed her with them. Well, I was not frustrated as I didn't expect anyone to approach. All I needed is to be alone.

So, I shifted myself to the quite deserted room of his which could possibly seek warmth rather than the noisy party outside. Soak onto a cozy chair and wondering the distinct noise held from the living room outside. I shoved my pocket to get the phone out when I got a vibration from it.

Mom : Honey, dad wants to contact you since you  disattend the call. Call him when you wish to.

Notification popped onto the mobile screen. I was precisely in the mood of not conversing with anyone. I neglected to call him back. I was swiping the gallery of my phone aimlessly with less concentration. Abruptly a photo with my guitar happened to appear as a part of my mind sung. 

I found a love..

for me..

I didn't refuse to stop playing in my mind even with the acknowledgement that I have the habit of drifting back in times. As I was aware, I unconsciously made myself fall into the beautiful world of dreams. 

*DRIFTED BACK IN TIMES*

A/N : Thank you!