𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Requested by: ameliaaa_bbbb

The pogues and I had all decided we were gonna have a movie night. We were all bored and had nothing better to do so it was a great idea.

Kiara and Sarah got the snacks, John b and Pope picked out the movie, and JJ and I gathered up a bunch of blankets around the house.

"You know I kinda just wanted to cuddle tonight" JJ whined, picking up a blanket off John b's bed.

"You don't wanna watch a movie?" I creased my eyebrows together, looking at him with shock. I knew he was kinda clingy but he would never turn down a movie night. Knowing John b and Pope it was gonna be some boring action movie. JJ's favorite.

"I mean, yeah, I guess but I just want cuddles from you," JJ said in a baby voice as he pulled me closer to him.

He planted a small kiss on my lips as I placed my hands on his shoulders so I could stand on my tiptoes to reach his lips.

"Turn around" I whispered and he gave me a confused expression as he pulled away. He slowly turned around, having no clue what I was up to.

I jumped onto his back and he quickly caught my legs using his good reflexes. I wrapped my arms around his neck careful not to choke him.

"Ready?" He asked with a grin on his face as he hoisted me up a little so he could get a better grip.

"Yep"

I squealed as he took off in a sprint through the house making race car noises. He ran down the hallway and into the living room where John b and Pope were. They both looked at us like we were insane as we passed them. Jj ran in circles around the coffee table before throwing me onto the pullout. I heard JJ laugh as I looked up at him with a glare.

Once we had all got settle in, John b and Sarah on one couch, Kiara and Pope on another couch, and then me and JJ on a couch, we started the movie.

The movie wasn't as bad as I thought and my eyes stayed glued to the TV screen. I felt JJ's arms wrapped around me pulling me into him so I rested my head on his shoulder.

My hand found its way into the popcorn bowl in between us and I pulled out a big handful of the buttery popcorn. I saw JJ open his mouth from the corner of my eyes so I turned to him and giggled a little as I threw some popcorn in his mouth. Some hit his nose and cheeks while others actually made it into his mouth.

About halfway through the movie, I felt JJ's soft lips press against the side of my face. And again. And again.

"JJ cut it out" I pushed his face away so I could watch the movie. I heard him huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest like a child. I swear he was still stuck in his 2-year-old mindset.

A few minutes later, I felt him kiss my temple again. Man, did the boy really need his attention. So, I took my eyes off the tv screen and looked over at him. I pecked his lips before turning back to the TV. Maybe that was all he needed?

Wrong.

Minutes later, I felt him leaving kisses down my neck until he got to the hem of my shirt.

"I'm trying to watch the movie" I whispered pushing him off again but he came right back like a leach, kissing my cheek.

"JJ" I uttered, pushing him off and grabbing his face so he would look at me. "Later, okay? Just be patient"

He nodded but when I let go of his face he leaped forward, tackling me into the couch cushions. I grunted as his heavy body crushed mine. His arms snaked around me, holding me securely under him. I slowly wrapped my arms around his torso and my hands dipped under his shirt, rubbing his bare back.

His head turned away from the TV, looking at the couch. He was probably tired and just wanted to cuddle.

Sooner or later the blonde had fallen asleep on my chest. Soft snores left his open mouth as I felt his body rise and then fall.

The movie was coming to an end so I decided to go ahead and take the sleeping boy to bed. It was difficult but I got out from underneath him. John b and Pope carried him to bed cause there was no way I could pick up that boy.

Once he was in bed, I pulled off his shirt since I knew he got hot at night and then I crawled into bed with him.

I closed my eyes, trying to go to sleep but I felt a sweet kiss on my cheek making me look over to see a small grin plastered on JJ's face.

"You was awake the whole time?" I raised my voice as he chuckled.

"Yep"

"You little asshole! John b and Pope had to carry your sorry ass" I proclaimed, shaking my head.

"Exactly. Now I get my cuddles and kisses, right?" He puckered out his lips as he pulled me impossibly close to him.

"Fine"

Slightly edited
Word count: 901