ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7 {ᗷIᖇTᕼᗪᗩY ᑭᗩᖇTY} 🎁

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Woody mumbles to himself but loud enough for me to hear while the toys are looking out the window. "every single year, they freak out, why can't they understand Andy's not gonna replace?"

I look over at the cowboy, he's got his hand on his forehead and his eyes shut tight. He's right, they guys do go a bit nuts around Christmas and Andy birthday's.

There is currently nothing to worry about for Woody, myself, slinky, Rex, Hamm or potato head We are all the closest to And out of all the toys he owns.

If I were some of the others like Mr spell, Mike, etch, troll doll and RC I'd be a bit nervous in the future because they are going to be sold in garage sales once Andy grows up.

As of right, now everyone's safe.

But it is stressful dealing with this every year.

"Hey, Your doing your best to Keep them calm. Their letting their nerves get to them, we should assure them by sending the troupes out." I suggest with a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks partner, your right-" Woody looks down at me with soft eyes. He wraps his arm around my shoulders giving them a squeeze and pulling me close to his side.

'Omg'

We are super close as friends, especially after that night back when I first arrived at Andy's.

Woody is cut off after the crowd started screaming again. They had all been chatting about the presents and Rex asking if there are any dinosaur shaped boxes from the arriving party guests.

Woody made it clear that he had had enough and said "ALRIGHT, alright" and everyone on the top shelf, including mr potato head with his arms in the air holding his eyes, all turn around to face woody and I on the floor.

"If I send out the troops will you all calm down?"

Rex still in a panic yelps back "YES! YES we promise!" And woody was of to Sargent "okay, save your batteries"

"Eh, very good woody, that's using the old noodle" Hamm called out. I climb onto the shelf to help some of the toys down like Rex, Lenny and robot.

Behind me I hear "Alright men, you heard him. Code red! Repeat: we are at code red. Recon plan Charlie. Execute. Let's move move move"

To me that's just a bunch of gibberish.

While the army men were off to spy on the party Woody called out to me saying "Y/N" I looked up at him "go grab the monitor for me will ya"

With a nod I dash off to Molly's crib to find it and I return a minute later with the monitor in hand or well actually arms and chuck it up to Woody who surprisingly gives me a wink while saying "thanks partner"

Me being the nervy person I am just laughs at his actions.

'what was that wink for, that's new, he's NEVER done that before, oh my gosh is something happening between Bo and him, what do I do if he does it again?!'

I sit cross legged trying to clear my mind and focus on what everybody else's minds are on at the moment.

"What's taking them so long" Rex speaks up from the quiet.

"Hey these guys are professionals, their the best" I attempt to reassure Rex.
"Come on their not lying down on the job" Woody says from above.

Suddenly Sarge on the other side of the monitor speaks "come in mother bird this is alpha bravo" the room grows quite after woody tells everyone to shut it.