what was that?!!🤨

Hey people hope you enjoyed last chapter 🤗..
Disclaimer : this chapter might little lengthy!!

Let's see what was said by Dean to Adi!!

Good morning sir
Dean: good morning! good morning! adi . Yeah take your seat. I have something to tell.

Dean: Adi as you know so well our hospital is in need of good gynecologist!!.and I don't want any fresher here so I talked about this to my brother who owns Roy hospital in Mumbai!! And he says that he would help us by approaching his doctor Tara to work for our hospital. I want you to contact Tara and if she is coming here !! Do help her in allotmenting things. Here it's her contact ..make sure you do it by today!.
Adi : yeah sure sir!!

Adi forget about this as he is enjoying the evening with his friends!!.

Back to Tara's life

Vedika and Mithila hand overs the notice to her !!

(I know it doesn't look like notice but I tried my best😅)

Tara is so happy😄😃😃 by seeing ,literally for 5 years she haven't visited Tamil Nadu. But her face turns dull as she is going to miss her friends , colleagues and this beautiful faculty

Ved: why is your face looks dull? Aren't you happy about going back to Tamil Nadu?

Tara : yeah ! I am happy about going back to Tamil Nadu but I will miss you people there😟.

Mithila: yeh don't turn down !! We aren't in America , we are in Mumbai and we can contact each other through mobile . Come on Tara!!

Tara: yeah i know but still!!🙁

Ved and Mithila both together said " nothing still " . Three of them gazed each other and starts giggling 😂.

Tara heads back to home in car, thinking whether to move or not

🎵 Rolls in car

Enters home and gets into her room for fresh up .

Tara gets into living room where her mom and dad are watching cook with comali season 2 😻✌️.

Tara: Amma, appa I have something to tell. Enoda Dean wants me to work in his brother's hospital which is in Chennai ? So neenga Ena soluringa ( what's your opinion)

Tara's mom: ohh super !! Happiest news ma . Ne kandipa Chennai ku Po , nangalum varom
Epo porom ( sure you move to Chennai, we are also coming with you and when are we moving)

Tara: apo okay I am moving to Chennai 😍😍. Na anga first settle aguran aprom Oru two months ku aprom neenga vanga !!
( First let me go and settle there after two months you both come there)

Tara's dad: yehh na enoda friends ellaru kitayum Sola poran , na chennai ku vara poran nu 😆😆😆
( Hey I am going to inform all my friends that I am heading back to Chennai)

Tara's Mom : Ashok ku call pani solu ma !!
( Do make a call to Ashok and inform about this )

Tara : haan soluran ma soluran !! Unga anbu paiyan kita First enaku sapdu podunga , romba pesikuthu 🥴🥴.( Yeah , will inform your most beloved son but for now I. Am so hungry so please get me some food)

Tara eats up the tasty poori with channa ✌️

Gets back to terrace and makes a call to Ashok

Tara: hello Meri Bhai!!

Ashok: haan bhol Meri kutti thangai ( small sister) avlo tha enaku ithuku mela Hindi theriyathu( that's it I don't know anymore Hindi)😂

Tara: sari na chennai ku poran , enoda hospital Dean oda brother hospital ku en poga soluranga. Athan unkita solalam nu call pannan✌️my anneyyy😻
( I am going to Chennai , my Dean wants me to work for his brother's hospital that's the reason why I made a call)

Ashok: hey super di, epo pora Amma appa koda varangala
( Whether mom and dad coming along with you)

Tara: ila na , na first poi settle agitu aprom avngala kuptu kuran( I would call them once I get all settled)

Ashok: sari di , aprom epo kalyanam Pana pora😂??
( Fine then when are you getting married?)

Tara: atha nee veetla tha kekanum , avanga Sona panika poran😉
(You Should ask about this to Mom and Dad, when they asks me to get married then I would)

Ashok: ohh nee apdi variya sari sari , veetla solita pochu athuku thana annan irukan😆
( Ohh , fine fine then let me inform about this to them 😆 )

After having a conversation with Ashok she gets back to room at 10.45pm

Tara starts journaling about her day in diary

There she gets message notification from a unknown number

But she ignores it and continues to do her journaling

It's almost around 2.00am when she finish doing all her skin routine, hair routine and some vocals ( While journaling she falls asleep without her knowledge, that's why her routine extends up to 2.00 am😉)

She notice that message and opens it

" Back to Adi's life "

After hanging out with friends , he is back bome..gets to bed .

( author's feeling: dude contact Tara !! Apo tha story nalla irukum😉😂 )

There he gets to remember about contacting Tara and searchs for his mobile..

Get his mobile and starts texting Tara ( he saves her contact at hospital itself ✌️)

Let's wait for some time ..To see what was that 2.00am chatting 😂✌️😉
Stay tuned and kindly share your valuable comments..

Lots of love to the universe 💫