audition - chapter 1

"Taylor Schilling and Laura Prepon, it's your turn." Jenji said. Taylor and Laura stood up from their seats and gave each other a quick smile. They walked to a small sober room where Jenji was already waiting next to Piper Kerman. "Let's do the line in which Alex manipulates Piper, Laura you begin!" Jenji demanded.

Taylor felt Laura's arms wrapping around her body. Surprisingly for the two women, it felt so familiar. Laura started saying her lines and touching Taylor like written in the script. It didn't feel weird or uncomfortable, it felt like coming home. Laura planted a small kiss on Taylor's neck, but it wasn't planned. Laura just couldn't resist it, she was so close to Taylor. That one small little innocent kiss, was pure electric. As written Laura touched her boob, and again it felt so right, like it was something they did everyday.

They finished the few lines and looked at each other till Jenji started speaking: "Girls this was amazing, great chemistry! Thank you for coming." After they walked out Jenji and Piper were blown away. "That was something special! It was like they knew each other their whole life." Piper said. Jenji replied even more enthusiastic: "Damn right you are! That was probably the best audition I've ever seen! We should really keep them in mind." They watched the other auditions but it wasn't the same, it wasn't love, it wasn't passionate. They just couldn't forget Laura and Taylor.

In the meanwhile Taylor and Laura walked out the room with a big smile on their faces. "It was nice meeting you Taylor." Laura said. "Same for me." Taylor replied with a grin on her face. For the rest of the day, they auditioned with a bunch of other people, but none of them went so good and felt so special.