1

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗼 𝗣𝗢𝗩 - 1st person
"Mom! I'm leaving to school!" I told my Mother.

  She nodded, giving me a tight squeeze before I went out the door. It was freezing, so I put on my jacket which was previously wrapped around my waist. As I walked, I caught sight of Six at the opposite side of the street using her phone. Being friends with her, I headed to speak to her.

  "Hey, Six!" I greeted.

  She kept her phone in her pocket and looked at me, giving me a light smile.

  "Hey, Mono. Did you hear about the new student?" She asked,  her head slightly raised to look at me.

As we began to walk, I only shook my head as a response. I was not aware of a new student. Six slowed down her pace as we walked.

"Two texted me! She said it was a boy," she answered.
(Two is an OC for the sake of the story)

 Interesting. A boy, huh?

"How did she know?" I questioned, looking ahead as I kept walking.

I don't know Two all that well. I don't know anyone, really. I mostly stick with Six since I've known her for a few years now.

  "She's Ms C's daughter. You didn't know?" Six asked, eyebrows slightly raised in surprise.

Just as I said. I'm not familiar with anyone in school aside from Six. I just shook my head as we continued to walk, shrugging the topic off.

Once we arrived, Six was the first to speak.

  "I'm going to put my things it my locker. I'll see you in class!" she said, waving to me before heading off.

  I walked to class, spotting Two along the way. Usually, I do not greet her, or anyone for that matter, but the thought of the new student got me curious.

  "Hey, Two," I greeted her.

  "Oh, good to see you, Mono!" she greeted me back with  a grin. 'Heading to class?'

  I nodded, and she offered to walk to class with me. Seeing this as an opportunity to speak with her, I accepted the offer.

  "Hey, Six told me that there's a new kid. Is it true?" I asked, looking at her.

 Two nods before speaking. "Yeah, there is. I think his name's Seven, if I heard my mom right," Two replied.

  I let out a soft 'oh' as a response before looking ahead. We finally arrived in class, and we saw Six waiting at her seat. She was quick.

  Two and I greeted her before the bell rang, signalling the start of lesson. I wonder how the new student looks like. Ms C walked in with her ruler as usual, an unfamiliar face following behind her, which I suspect is the new student.

He had light brown hair that was long enough to just cover his eyes. All I could see was his little button nose and his soft pink lips. He was wearing a blue sweatshirt and jeans, quite a plain set of clothes, but not any better than my style.

  "Go sit with the girl in a yellow raincoat," Ms C ordered with an intimidating tone before turning to the blackboard, beginning to scribble some Math notes, expecting the class to copy.

I never fancied Math. I was hopeless at it, actually. I looked over at Six, who was, as expected, talking to the new kid.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Six POV - 1st Person

  I watched as the new kid came over to the seat beside me. I didn't hesitate to ask for his name once he was within range of hearing me.