Big Baby - DNF - Fluff

hmm, ok... HeLLo- 

I don't fuckin' know fr. This is the first e v e r thing I am writing so sorry in advance. It might be a little short ngl i did not really plan a n y t h i ng i came up with this off the bat tbh, and I mean that i was in the middle of an online class and then decide, "oK lEtS wRitE soMetHing!" So yeah...

This story contains: ||Fluff|| ☁

Dream POV: I was sitting on the couch bored out of my mind, scrolling through Twitter. George was busy all day editing videos. I decided to go check up on him. I walked up the stairs to see a small brunette in a blue shirt, sitting at a desk editing a video. I stood in the doorway watching him for a while...he was too focused on what he was doing to notice me. So I walk up to him place my hand on his chair, "hello Georgie." I say with a smooth voice. He jumps a little not expecting to be bothered, "oh, hello Dream." he replies with a dull voice still facing the computer screen. I hesitate on what to say next..." Uhm, what you doin'?". "Nothing much just editing a video. " he said with a sigh at the end still facing the screen. At this point, I was a little pissed I wanted George's full attention, but he wasn't giving it to me. I just decided to watch him for a little. 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

THIRD-PERSON POV: Dream watched George for a while. This bothered George so he said something."Dream I am kind of busy right now so if you don't need anything I don't want to be bothered right now." Dream was hurt a bit but he was not giving up, he wanted to spend time with George he wanted his full attention."George Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ I want your attention!" This made George blush a bit, "Dream n-no I'm busy right now tho!" Dream frowned at his reply(like a little pissbaby he is 😀). "GEORGE I WANT YOUR ATTENTION NOWWW!!" George jumped, he turned away from the computer screen with an eyebrow raised, looking at the tall blond man sitting and frowning on the floor. "Dream" George said with a giggle. "Your such a big baby i swear." George said with an eye roll. "Stand up Dream." Dream stood up looking at the floor with a frown. George gave Dream a warm hug as he rested his head on Dream chest. Dream surprised/flabbergasted hugged him back... very satisfied.

Dream- "George can you do work tomorrow and we go cuddle now?"

George- "Mhmm sure"

-*Time skip*-

Dream and George are cuddling on the couch watching a movie sharing a blanket all warm and cozy with smiles on their face. 🥰

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

HELLOOOOOOOOOO AGAIN! 🧍🏽‍♂️

SO this was my very first time writing something. I will be publishing it just to see how many reads I get I will wait around 2 weeks. I just want to see to make sure that I am you know, not wasting my time. Really sorry if this story was bad I came up with it off the bat and did not plan anything. Make sure to comment, leave a request, and if you have any complaints or things you would like me to change please say so.

Bye, my lovelies have a nice day/night/morning/afternoon!💜

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~