I: Tis' The Season to be Sexy

I: Tis The Season to be Sexy

Third POV

It was cold. The calendar reading December 9th.

In 4.5 star hotel on floor 14th, in room 12 was two female figures, 40 thousand in cash and two handguns.

Tatami tugged on her white shawl, covering up her baby bump while her gaze was stuck on Camie who paced around, thinking of a plan.

"It's been a few days and we haven't got anything." Tatami noted, earning a frustrated growl from Camie.

"I know, but I don't plan on giving up so early and you aren't either, right?" Casting a sassy glance over to her best friend, "Don't second guess yourself."

Tatami nodded nervously, "We have two guns, We each have a location aka here that we can escape to but I just need to know, where exactly did you get that money from.?"

Camie sighed, picking up a stack, flipping back and forth through each bill, "It wasn't easy, I tried family funds but my parents were unsurprisingly unwilling to give it to me."

"I managed to convince the Head to give it to me; just a look of these eyes and he agreed with no hesitation."

Tatami murmured, "You always did have that charm."

Ever since they first met in the alliance. Tatami knew about the supposed 'irresistible' charm Camie had; heck she even allured Shindo before he met her and it was such luck that the fawn-haired woman was very conniving and sneaky with her work.

"I have lesss than an hour before I need to go get other things done, so we should plan fast." Camie spoke with great urgency, a small yet rather repetitive idea filling Tatami's head.

"I might have an idea..."

. . . Meanwhile . . .

"Another mistletoe?" Izuku noted, lightly pushing Katsuki back so they both wouldn't be standing underneath it.

His eyes scanned the ceiling of the main home, in total they'd found over 15 of them in the kitchen, living room and upstairs.

"When did they even get the time to do all of this?" he questioned, earning smirk from Katsuki.

"Lets just say that they've been trained to keep out view and to move quick and efficiently." moving closer to Izuku, pulling him in for a tender kiss.

Izuku lifted up his shirt slightly, allowing Katsuki hands to roam freely, his hands tracing the faint grooves of Izuku's abdomen mere second from scaling down to Izuku's waist.

He tugged on Izuku's belt, before a warm pair of hands stopped him, Izuku having a cheeky smile on his face.

"You have work and I have shopping to do." he giggled, knowing the sexual effect he had on Katsuki- pulling away and heading to go grab his winter coat.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, grabbing his jacket and accompanying Izuku to the front door where they'd head to the base.

At the base, Izuku met up with Mina and Uraraka; it'd become an unwritten tradition for them to go out to the mall.