Secret Room

LITERALLY THIS IS BASED ON AN ACTUAL ROOM I MADE IN MINECRAFT SO ENJOY

You and Ace loved to play Minecraft together all the time, but sadly he went away to go on tour with the British monke band, leaving you without anyone to play with.

You were bored playing the new resident evil because your either attracted to big titty woman you want to peg you or the greasy old man that looks like Hank from Detroit become human.

After a while, your phone buzzes and you get a text

It was from Ace saying:
Hey hon, the guys got a PlayStation. Wanna play together? 💗"
You got excited and replied "YESS"

You logged out for game without even saving your progress because Rose is an ugly baby, before going in Minecraft to already see Ace online.

You joined him in another world that isn't actually the world you two usually play in.

Then you see the huge mansion Ace built for you so you go in with him to look at it.
"Do you like it?" He typed in, but you wanted to look around on your own so you typed "I want a dog :(" which made Ace immediately run out of the house to go get you a dog to name.

You started to look around to see what he was going to surprise you with, until you accidently broke a book shelf. You panicked for a moment until realizing there was light coming from where the bookshelf once was.

Confused you teared the rest of it down to see a hole leading under ground, so you went down the ladder.

You were left speechless.

IT WAS A BDSM ROOM
a bunch of the Minecraft items were named into seggs toys and there were SO MANY CHAINS

You looked to the right of the room to see a Zombie and a skeleton in cages, both names appeared "Murdoc" and "2D" ...wait weren't these the names of his band members?

You looked around more seeing a sheep fricker in the corner.. that poor sheep...

And then you saw it..

There was a frame in front of you and the label appeared saying "Ace's milk"

you broke the frame and caught the milk in your inventory, but before you could do anything the chat appeared with Ace saying "DON'T DRINK THAT" You turned to the entrance to see Ace staring at you

...you broke the frame and caught the milk in your inventory, but before you could do anything the chat appeared with Ace saying "DON'T DRINK THAT" You turned to the entrance to see Ace staring at you. "Put it back.." .....You were a brat so you drank it.

Then before anything else could happen you left the servers.

For a whole week you've been ignoring Ace spamming your phone at how pissed he was that you drank the Minecraft milk, only leaving him on read.

You were reading on the couch when suddenly the door slammed open. Ace was back and he looked pissed.

He quickly walked over to you and held your head down by your hair. "I told ya not to, then you ignore me for a week that I've been gone. Yous want it so badly?? Take it!"

His pants were already unzipped, so he shoved his biG pp inside your mouth leaving him to fric your face while bein completely helpless.

You were shocked, feeling yourself gag as you took it all in your mouth. Unable to move your head away looking up at Ace as he grinned at the sight of you, tugging at your hair a little to make you muffle out small cries for him.

After a while his miNt crEAmY miLK exploded in your mouth. He grabbed your face making you look at him as you panted softly. "Swallow it." You did without any other choice, then realized the door was open.

Another green man and a blue hair crackhead looking guy stared at you both horrified.