❶; BORING ✘ BOAT ✘ RIDES

———————————————————

"We said, "One day, we'll leave this world behind!

So live a life you will remember!"

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
Sorry if the gifs are bad quality, lol.
norman my child, you need all the hugs you can get(*''*)╯♡

The child jumped down, landing with a small splash as they landed in a puddle. They looked back up, hearing the faint yells that signalled the other's awareness of their upbringing.

It was a cold spring evening, the sky dull grey. The misty fog up above clouding over the city, the lack of light emitted across the unusually bustling streets. The obscure sounds of sirens echoed down the block.

This is home.

Turning away, they adjusted the straps on their bag, feeling the slight drops of water rain beat down upon them.

They grumbled under their breath. They usually loved the rain, for it rarely rained in the area. That's what made it so special..

The small figure wasn't sure when the next batch of rain would come, nor were they sure if they'd live another day to see it.

Unfortunately, they didn't have time to admire the tranquility of humitity. For as most people say, it was the calm before the storm.

They sighed, adjusting their hood before sprinting off into the damp alleyway.

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

[ One day prior to the exam ]

A light green haired child sat alone in the corner of the captain's quarters. Their expression was blank, their dull [E/C] eye blinking owlishly as they watched from the huge window up front.

They laid their bandaged arms neatly in front of them, slightly picking at the defects in their dead skin.

The child wasn't having the the best vacation. (Having to abandon their life of luxury for a bucket list? Not the mention the dread they felt if they were caught.. Oh how much they loathed the amounts of scoldings they'd get!)

You, fellow reader, had been told to sit and wait inside much to your dismay. Guess the innocent child act came off too strong. 

"Ah, such an opportunity wasted," was your intial thought while sighing.

Coming to the quick conclusion of their growing boredom, they took a glance out the window.

Looking outside, they saw many of the applicants struggling against the harsh weather. The wind blowing the rapid tides up the stern walls and onto the deck, splashing and even bringing some of the passengers down.

You bit your lip, eyes squinting, covering the bottom half of you face with your hand . Oh how badly you wanted to laugh.Those arrogant adults had it coming. 

Once they regained their composure, they focused on a certain spot in the corner of their eye. They could spot out a faint figure of what seemed to be another ship.

They sighed, closing their eyes as their head leaned back in thought.

Ah, so the exam has begun.

Though I wonder..

What troubles you have in store, dear Sister?

apologies  for this crappy chapter, i'll do my best to make these longer as well

EDIT: it was so dang hard to figure out how to introduce you
my mind was like:
"okay so we should start at the tunnel--wait no that writing sounds weird, LETS DO SOMETHING ELSE! :D "

which resulted in many failed attempts and many drafts 😅