03

Ja'Dior

Wassup sexy
This random number texted me
          Who
Was my response cause who tf is this
3018867897
-Damn so errbody got ya numba or sum
At that point I was Rey block the person cause I'm high and they fucking my mood up.

3018867897
-Read,fr
-@johnjohns 🧻

Ohh that nigga I really forgot

-damn,sorry I forgot lol
-yeah ma my bad,I was inna Stu all day so couldn't text uu.

Ugh why he hadda tell me all dis like I care

-oh your finee,what's your name?
3018867897
-ace and urs beautiful?

-ja'Dior but I'm about to gts,so goodnight ace
3018867897
Goodnight beautiful text me inna am.💗

@school
Ugh another day at this dumb ass school mrs.Parker and mr.feather got caught fucking in the hallway closet.

So now everyone's spreading the word in shit just nasty..

Me and ace been texting back and forth while mrs.rose was being nosy and not teaching the class.

"Damn you can't pick your head up from ya phone" fools deep voice spoke as I looked he was right beside me at that point.

"Back up,in my business"I shoo'd him away

Only for him to snatch my phone from my hand
"Wyd beautiful"
"When will I see you again"
He started reading messages ace sent

"That's why uu all up in this"he laughed "that niggas a straight pussy"

I just rolled my eyes and snatched my phone back "why are you talking to me"

"..."he didn't say anything just looked at me and shook his head

"Okay,whatever den stupid nigga"I instantly got irritated because fool just don't understand what I'll do to his fine ass.

I started day dreaming about stuff and then mrs.rose started talking about a group project that we was doing.

"Okay 4 people in a group there should be 5 groups"

Kacey looked at me and we got up and moved to our area,shortly after fool and w just walked up.

"Who said you can join" I rolled my neck, making kacey laugh but instantly stopped like she was scared.

Kacey was my new white girl friend she acted black asf but humble so we was cool nd we was the same sign.

"I did,stop rolling that mfer for I knock it off den pretty lil shoulders"he cut his eyes at me.

Taking a seat me,q and kacey really started the project while jackass played around on his phone and shit.

"Can you help" I asked snatching fools phones and putting it in between my thighs.

"Give me my shit"he looked me in my eyes then looked down at his phone aka my pussss

"Bleeeeeeeeep"
The bell rung saying school was now over fr cause I was ready to go.

"Next time do some work or don't join"I handed him his phone and walked away.

"Girl so what's you and fool"kacey asked when we got to my room.

"Nothing he just irritates me and I don't like that"

"Girl you know u like it" I mean it was okay Ig

"Ugh so what we doing tonight" I asked cause I wanted to go out but I never have people to do shit with.

I mean don't get me wrong imma home body but I wanna start going out on lil weekends and shit.

"Girl I'm down for whatever,I just have to go get dressed"
I nodded my head and I put on a movie so we can watch

"Girl you ever consider being a bottle girl"

"Yes,I really want to"

"Maybe we should see about it tonight" i most definitely was cause that's fast money and cute outfits.

"You got anything to wear"I asked getting up to look in my closet

"Maybe I would have to see girl idk"
kacey only lived 3 houses away which was lit asf now I know someone and they live close.

-Fool-

"Yeah she was texting that bitch ass nigga ace"I  rolled my j talking to q .

"I thought u ain't like lil ole Dior" I just rolled my eyes

"Whatever nigga,whip that shit up"
He was inna kitchen whipping that white girl.

"Not you stressing over lil bitches"one of the bitches cooking white girl came out her mouth.

"Watch yo mouth and shut tf up" I pointed my stick at her, but I'm not fuck that bitch ja'Dior

She just jumped and got back to cooking and packing

"Fuck y'all,I'm gone" I grabbed my shit and some other of my work to sell.

I dapped up w and got the fuck.

I just bought a lil whip,ah Nissan Altima
Just so I could get around faster.

But it was time to pick my sister up from her play date and later I was going to go out maybe if I find someone to watch her.

I am a drug dealer future drug lord I can't have any down falls bout no bitch or anything.

Shit crazy...