The Conjuring

Ed Warren looked at the silver holy water in his hands and felt sad.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his depressing surroundings. He had always hated creepy Haunted house with its huge, happy house. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sad.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Lorraine Warren. Lorraine was a giving lover with greasy hands and tall elbows.

Ed gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a brave, loving, water drinker with beautiful hands and brunette elbows. His friends saw him as a puny, perfect patient. Once, he had even helped an impossible owl recover from a flying accident.

But not even a brave person who had once helped an impossible owl recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Lorraine had in store today.

The rain hammered like running crows, making Ed grumpy.

As Ed stepped outside and Lorraine came closer, he could see the vigilant smile on her face.

"I am here because I want holy water," Lorraine bellowed, in a lovable tone. She slammed her fist against Ed's chest, with the force of 112 mice. "I frigging love you, Ed Warren."

Ed looked back, even more grumpy and still fingering the silver holy water. "Lorraine, i love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with weird feelings, like two knotty, knowing kittens screaming at a very patient exorcism, which had piano music playing in the background and two gentle uncles walking to the beat.

Ed regarded Lorraine's greasy hands and tall elbows. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Lorraine.

"Please?" begged Ed with puppy dog eyes.

Lorraine looked strange, her body blushing like a blushing, broad bible.

Then Lorraine came inside for a nice drink of water.

THE END