CH6

three hours later

i wake up in a white room, for seemingly the 20th time this week.

am i.. back at the hospital? what was i doing? this room.. it doesn't look the same, did they move me?

scanning around me, my eyes land on the doorway, seeing a small lady and aizawa enter. the lady smiles when she sees me, and i feel a healing aura from her.

"how are you feeling sweetie?" she asks, her smile never fading.

"i'm sorry but who- where? i can't seem to remember.." i didn't know exactly how to respond.

she seems slightly troubled by my response, and looks to aizawa. the teacher sighs, and proceeds to remind me about the stunt i'd pulled hours earlier in the cafeteria. as he tells me that i'd supposedly had a full on panic attack in front of the whole school, my face burns with embarrassment.

did i really do that? on my first day too..

but it was when he went on to talk about my unstable quirk usage that my heart really dropped. all sorts of thoughts went through my head, and i hide my shaky hands under the sheets.

"was anyone hurt?" i almost yelled the question, afraid of the answer. aizawa raises an eyebrow at my shaky tone.

"no, but you did manage to break a few bulbs."

sighing in relief, i clutch my hands together in an attempt to calm down.

following the catch up conversation, i'm introduced to the short woman who goes by recovery girl, the nurse of the school. aizawa then notifies me that school had just ended for the day, and that though i'd been pardoned from classes, i was not exempt from my first after-school training in my currently stable condition. he also took the chance to remind me of my future responsibilities along with more updates, like my scheduled interview with the police force in two weeks time and what the school had planned to help with my adjustment to the environment. he finished by giving me instructions for today's training.

"go back to the classroom in two hours, your assigned tutor will meet you there to walk you"

i'd ended up wandering around campus on my own after checking out of recovery girl's office, and eventually figured that it was likely close to when i should be heading back to class. walking through the halls, a clock reads 5:09pm. 

perfect timing, heh. 

opening the door to 1a for the second time, i find a boy with red and white hair already sitting at his desk, waiting.

from what the teachers had previously told me, i'm pretty sure his name is todoroki. since aizawa was busy teaching other students more advanced things, todoroki was chosen to be my academic and quirk progression tutor. i was told that he'd placed 5th in terms of midterm assessments, which initially confused me as to why the teachers hadn't picked the highest scoring individual instead. they told me they had their reasons, despite the 4 who had scored higher. i found out they were momo, iida, bakugou and midoriya. 

momo and iida both had very different quirks in comparison to mine, and i guess the school figured that i'd end up getting close to the two either way with iida as my deskmate and momo being a friendly and approachable individual. bakugou was out of the question, being apparently the loudest in the class with a generalized personality that would probably be best to introduce in the future, when i'm more relaxed. midoriya would've been the best choice in my opinion, but maybe that's just because i already know and am comfortable with him. and once again, the school wanted me to expand my friendships. aside from that though, midoriya had apparently only recently gained control of his quirk. though that meant he'd have the clearest idea of explaining how to get my quirk back under control, he'd also be unable to teach me more technical ways of thinking that someone who'd been training for longer would be able to do.