Razor's Mistake. (Kaeya & Razor)

I wrote this like months ago and still to this day have no clue why-

Anyways, enjoy! I promise ill get to one of your guys request but I've been so distracted and unmotivated.

~

It was high noon and the sun was shining brightly, Kaeya, the drunkard he is, was relaxing at his favorite tavern waiting for his favorite person to come by and tell him some good news.

Kaeya had sent the traveller out to investigate a ruin that he /definitely/ didn't have the time for. To which the traveller and Paimon agreed, as long as they were able to bring a few friends along(in case it was a trap Kaeya had set to humiliate them) but Kaeya surprisingly agreed. So obviously it wasn't a prank he was pulling on the two.

But Kaeya was getting a little antsy as it shouldn't be taking a whole day, as far as Kaeya was concerned the ruin wasn't all that big nor littered with that many monsters, so why would they be taking so long... But, almost as if on cue for Kaeyas panicking, the traveller, along with two of their friends, have come back /almost/ uninjured.

Kaeya smiled and sighed softly "You know, you started to worry me traveller." He said as he stood from his spot at the bar, he made his way over to the four and placed a hand on the travellers head "I'm glad you aren't too injured." Kaeya chuckled. Paimon huffed "You big meanie! You tricked us! You said it was all that dangerous but there were so many monsters! Just look at Razor and Bennett!" She yells out pointing over to the two guests.

Razor wasn't too badly injured but he was still bleeding from many wounds, Bennett however, had lots of wounds. But to Bennett this was normal so he just shook it off "Don't worry 'bout me! I'm used to this!" He let out a breathy laugh, Razor nodded in agreement but grunted from the pain on his neck.

Kaeya sighed and walked over to the two "I apologize greatly for getting you two seriously injured." He opened his arms as a gesture for forgiveness but Razor took it as though he wanted a hug, so him being not the brightest, hugged Kaeya.

The blue haired knight jumped in surpise "Oh!" But chuckled and wrapped his arms around the other "Well aren't you affectionate!" He laughed out, Razor just buried his face in the others chest as it was soft and cold to the touch, in contrast to his rough and warm face. Bennett laughed at Razor "He wasn't asking for a hug Razor!" To which Razors face saddened and turned a slightly darker color "Oh..."

~

Oh what I'd give to be Razor in this... Also this was not a ship fanfiction-

Art is not mine and I unfortunately don't know the artist, my apologizes.