chapter 27

It was killing suga to ignore his little boi...... He doesn't wanna hurt him but he just bcz of ---...

He can't control himself he took his phone for msg hobi.... But he saw hobi blocked him... He sigh... Bcz he knows he deserves it.. After broke a kind heart sunshine he deserves it.... He sigh and try to msg jin... But he saw unseen msgs...

Jin hyung..

Hey yoongi... Me, Namjoon, jk and jimin going on a business trip... So there is no network... Please don't mind if we can't be connected... And specially take care of my sunshine... If i saw him sad... If i saw any tears from his eyes.. You better prepare yourself to got beaten up.. And this time no one gonna save you from me... UNDERSTAND!...

Ohk hyung byeee....

Yoongi sigh.. "Hah what to do now... Yeah i should visit to hobiii... And take some gifts for him... I really hurt my baby boi... Oh yoongi u r an idiot... " After that yoongi took his car keys and start headed to hoseok home... In the way he bought some chocolates and flowers and specially sprite.. Bcz he knows hobi love spriteeee...
After sometimes he reached.. He park the car and press the door bell... {Notice - suga and jhope is still in Seoul... And hope take a home here... }but no one response.... He again press the door bell... Again silence... He start pressing bells continuisly.... But no one was responsing... Expect-