Chapter Four

Meanwhile, back at Ryonan High School.....

" Finally we won the match against Shohoku Ladies Team." Ryoko Iwasaki said. " I still can't believe what happened to the red-haired guy."

" Don't forget Ryonan Boys Team defeated Shohoku Boys Team." Hiroaki Koshino said.

" I know." Ryoko Iwasaki said.

" To be honest with you, no one in Shohoku High School has talked about the redhead tragic death." Hiroaki Koshino said. " Hikoichi was disappointed after a sporting director of Shohoku cut the redhead player from the team. For the sake of the good moods of the game."

" They had to find a replacement." Akira Sendoh said. " Otherwise Shohoku Boys eliminated in the First Round of the Playoff Elimination Games by next week." 

" I have a hard time to take dig information about Shohoku Boys Team's next big moves." Ryoko Iwasaki said. " I already talked to Hanamichi's neighbors that his entry exams during his enrollment in Shohoku High School got failed without being noticed that caused his his dropout of high school. He had no parents and said he is now a restless wanderer that later ended up being beaten by gangsters."

" Where did you hear it?" Tomoyuki Uoeksa asked.

" From a friend of mine." Ryoko Iwasaki said. " Other high school in Kanagawa Prefecture already talked about Hanamichi's tragic death."

" R. I. P. Redhead...." Hiroaki Koshino said.

" Whatever." Akira Sendoh said.

Meanwhile, back at Shohoku Boys Team's gym, a new rookie arrived as replacement for a resented tragic basketball newbie Hanamichi. A new rookie named Enzo Kishinori, a red-haired flamboyant guy who came from Takeshi Middle School just recently joined the team. He's over 191 cm. With the return of Ryota Miyagi and Hisashi Mitsui, the team just focused on preparation for the upcoming Elimination Games.

" Enzo Kishinori. You must be the vice-captain of Takeshi Middle School." Hisashi Mitsui said.

" I don't know what happened you two ended up in a hospital." Enzo Kishinori said.

" Drunkeness that cost us a fighting rumble." Hisashi Mitsui & Ryota Miyagi were both said.

" Are you kidding me?" Kimenobu Kogure asked. " Hisashi. You already have two years of absense."

" Sorry about that but I admit I was injury-proned, that's why I didn't rejoined the team last  year." Hisashi Mitsui said. " I was such a wild ass of being long haired 'she male'."

" 'She male'?" Ryota Miyagi said.

" Unless Kaede Rukawa is here to lead Shohoku back to Inter High." Enzo Kishinori said.

" But first we need to win all the matches in the upcoming Elimination Games first." Kaede Rukawa said.