8| Talk of the school

Wanda POV

School starts back up soon and I'll have to leave the Avengers and go back to my gang. I will miss the compound but at least I'll have a home outside of my real home.

I boarded the train to head back to Hogwarts but there seemed to be a lot of chattering and eyes on me lately. "Hey guys h-" I tried to get out "HOLY SHIT WANDA YOUR A SUPER HERO OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT" Sirius yelled out "Sirius be quiet" I snapped "Wanda I'm sorry but half the school knows" Remus said "well how on earth did they find out" "A-a m-muggle w-watched t-tv a-and s-saw y-you a-and t-the A-Avengers a-and a-announced i-it" Peter trembled but then Lucius, Narcissa, and Regulus barged.

"Oh look what we have here the scared Marauders needing of a super hero or whatever to protect them" Lucius said "The dark lord will be wanting her" Regulus added "She could kill You-Know-Who without even trying" Sirius snapped "Siri-" I tried to get out "oop what's the matter cat got your tongue" Narcissa hissed "He will be hearing of you right away assuming he hasn't heard already and is planning an attack" Lucius continued "Whatever Nat and I could take you all on, ig we could add Steve, Vision, Bruce, Thor fs, and even Loki maybe, oh and how could I forget Steven to get them all here" I retaliated "Who!" Everyone seemed to say at the same time then scoffed and the 3 walked away.

"Ok who are all those people?" James questioned "hm oh uh Nat or uh Natasha is Black Widow she uh has great combat and well I won't say more for her, Steve fought in World War 11 haha uh he's Captain America and he's jumped on top of Grenades there like Abracadabra haha but it blows up more than 1 person, Vision is a sheer robot, Bruce is a scientist with an experiment gone wrong story, Thor God of Thunder, Loki God of mischief, Steven well he's a Dr but not medical he's Dr. Strange but he's gonna be a surprise" I got out in 1 breath "woah" they all said I just laughed "anyways uhhh sooo I uh got permission from Dumbledore that I'm allowed to miss the first week and go to my parents funeral cause he doesn't know about my family I don't think and he thinks my parents died in a car crash or at least that's what I told him, in reality I'm helping someone out with someone stronger in power then Voldemort himself" they gasped "w-who c-could b-be m-more p-powerful t-than the dark-" Peter said then closed his mouth I gasped "PETER PETTIGREW!" "What?!?!" The boys said "RAT BRAINS OVER HERE JUST CALLED VOLDEMORT THE DARK LORD ONLY DEATH EATERS CALL HIM THAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS VOLDEMORT OR YOU-KNOW-WHO" they all just stared at him then started yelling at him then they kicked him out of everything.

I felt slightly bad since we were his only friends and well we weren't 100% sure he said The Dark Lord but he said The Dark with no stutter. But I don't care right now I'm just sitting here talking with the Avengers talking about the 2 issues. "Ok so Thanos has the stones right" "all but mind and time" "and Voldemort has a wand that if he says 2 words you automatically die" "correct but he's a coward" "they aren't working together yet" "nope" "Wanda, Nat, and Clint can take Thanos down and if they succeed" "I believe Wanda should take down Voldemort also along with Steven cause there actual Witches and Wizards/Sorcerers or whatever and Wanda actually has a wand" "and in battles we can say the unforgivable curses like the torcher one the mind control one and the killing immediately one" "uh thank you" "anyways uh we are gonna need all of them" "meaning" "meaning Wakanda, Gardians of gal, everyone" "everyone?" "Everyone" "where they are?" "What there doing" "of every minute" "of everyday" "it doesn't matter we need them and that's what we will get"

Dear y/n,
Sorry school it's been forever