🤍"study" dates🖤

((Bokuto time! Cause he has been making my heart melt recently :) so here's some more of that! Apologies that it's short! Enjoy <3))
************************************************

Studying was never Bokuto's favorite thing, he'd often procrastinate and often only get any in last minute. Study dates how ever? Totally different story! Akaashi just kinda had his own special way that could bring Bokuto back into focus when he needed to be.
*************************************************

"And what's *insert math stuff ig here* ?" "I think I got it! *math answer ✨* " "very good Bokuto. You've been very on your game today, I'm quite proud" Akaashi smiled towards the owl like male. "That's it for now though. Want to pick back up on it tuesday?" He spoke grabbing his things, prepared to walk out the door. "Wait! Uhm...do you maybe wanna hang out a bit before you go. It's only like 4:30!" Keiji peered at the clock. "You know what? Sure. I have time to spare." Bokuto kissed his boyfriends cheek before leading him upstairs.
***********************************************

Bokuto was extremely energetic, not like akaashi minded that, it was quite normal. "Soooo what do you want to do?" "A movie sounds nice" "ooo like a scary one?" "Alright" "okay okay!" He put on 'The Conjuring 3" (I know I'm a person who gets scared easily but I actually love this movie lol) The movie went on, Keiji wasn't phased much by it, he jumped a bit but other than that, he was fine. Bokuto on the other hand was more jumpy than he should've been. And that was with him sorta doing his own thing since focus wasn't easy. But when he was paying attention you could tell his inner little hated it. And I mean hated it. It got to a point where the movie had to be paused so Koutarou could take a breather. "Hon? You okay? If you feel small we can stop the movie now" "nuh uh...you like it! Don want to change it if you're watching" "baby it's just a movie, I can watch it anytime. Don't want you to end up with nightmares, okay?" "Kay Kay.." "how about we go play"
*************************************************

Keiji offered multiple ideas form coloring to tag! But koutarou cared more about his daddy than himself right now. He felt bad he was the reason the movie his daddy was enjoying had to be stopped. So his favorite thing that his daddy likes that he can think of? Reading. "Daddy hold on!! I be back!" He ran, soon coming back with a stack of children's books. "Lookiee! You read them to me? Pweaseeeee" "of corse baby, I'd love to" so for a bit the little was zoned in on the paperbacks. The black haired males voice could be soothing and almost hypnotic in a way. Soon a sleepy little was left. He stood up, tucking the mentality younger in, doing a quick clean up, and leaving a note on the bedside for his baby.