The new job?!?!?

The man came up to me and said, " what is your name?"
I said to him "it's Luck"
The man asked, "would you work as my nanny for my daughter? I'll play you 100 dollar per hour"
I was shocked. So much money just to be a nanny. I didn't know what to say.
"I'll think about it" I said
He handed me his work card and said call me if you accept. As I time the card the got into a car and went off somewhere. As I looked at the card it read the name as " kabuto hitamaru" and it had a phone number along with it. As I finished picking up the things that I had dropped I went home, and by the time I got there it was dark so I went to bed.  When I woke up I saw the card from yesterday laying on the counter I thought really hard about it before deciding to accept the job. I took the card and went to school. I saw Zoey and I told her what happened.
In response Zoey said, " no way I don't believe you! That's crazy!"
It took a long time to convince her that it wasn't a dream from last night and it really happened. I saw Samantha out in the hallway I greeted her and I talked to her for a little.
" hey Samantha!" I said to her
"Hey" she said back in response
"You will not believe what happened last night!" As I told her what happened.
She told me I should get the job before someone else does but Zoey said I should think before I act one what to do. As the day went on I couldn't decide what to do. So I went to Derick and asked him.
"Derick, what would you do if you were offered a job by a stranger with a big pay check?" I asked him
He replied, " well it depends if you can trust them or not, do you trust them or know them?"
I answered, " no"
Last he said' "the. If you want the job get to know them so you k ow you can trust them."
In the end I had decided what to do I would apply for the job. On the card there also was a address on it. So I went there and it was a huge building. I went In and told the worker there.
They said, "he was waiting for you to come. Go to the top floor and turn to the left and then the second door to the left."
I did as he said when I got there I was nervous. Then I entered the room....

———————————————————————————      to be continued