Chapter 1

"Ahhhh~ Suho~" Seojun moaned out. "S-Suho! S-Stop! You're going too f-fast!~ Ngh❤️!~

"I thought you were enjoying this," Suho said in a husky voice, "You're so sexy~" Suho almost moaned on Seojun's neck. 

seojun felt his partner's member harden up even more inside of him. "Ahh~ W-what are you doing?~ Haah~ why are you hardening up?!~" 

"I sear to God, Seojun, I won't stop until you're shaking and begging me to stop," Suho huffed out, making Seojun moan out even more. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the bedroom door, both the boys froze, anxiously looking at the door. 

"Hey guys? You there? Why're you taking so long? " Jugyeong asked them from the other side of the door. 

Seojun was on the verge of tears, "W-We'll be out in a minute! Something just happened, don't worry!" Seojun was scared that Jugyeong would walk in on them.  'This fucking bastard forget to lock the door!'  he thought to himself. 

"Uh sure. But is Suho there?" Jugyeong asked in response. 

"He's h-- Ahh❤️~" Suho  quickly thrusted deep inside before Seojun could finish what he was saying. 

"Seojun! Are you okay? What happened!?" Jugyeong exclaimed. 

"He's fine Jugyeong, I am with him, don't worry," Suho said. He covered Seojun's mouth and continued to slowly thrust back  and forth, making Seojun a  hot, moaning  mess. 

THWOP THWOP

"Anhg❤️~" Seojun let out a loud moan, making Jugyeong concerned. 

"Uhh, are you sure he's okay? He sure doesn't sound okay . . ." Jugyeong asked him. 

"Yes Jugyeong, I'm sure, now go, we'll be there soon, haah~" Suho said to her as he picked up the pace on his thrusting. 

Relief flushed over the boys as they heard footsteps leading away from the bedroom. 

Seojun's POV

The world is so hot, everything is so hot, I can't feel anything except the heat of Suho's body against my own. My mind and body are responding so well to his dirty talk, it's kind of embarrassing. I never knew that this bastard could get so horny  when drunk, he's so fucking hot, everything is so fucking hot. I want him to keep going until I can't walk anymore.

Suho grabs on to my hair, pulling on it until I'm screaming out his name in pleasure. He's given me so many hickies that my neck is starting to hurt. He found my erogenous zones a long time ago, and he's been abusing them ever since, but I'm not complaining. 

My chest is sore from all the time that he's been playing with my nipples. Speak of which, he's doing right now. He's biting at my right nipple while his hand is playing with the other. He soon stops pulling on my hair and goes to my cock to start jerking me off. 

"Angh~ Suho, please, I want to cum!~" I call out to him. I can't feel anything except from the way he's touching me. 

He brings his mouth up to my ear and licks my lobe. He's huffing on my ear, making my chest beat faster. "Seojun~ I haven't gotten the chance to cum yet~" He whispered into my ear as we continued our hot and passionate sex. "The night is young~"

To be continued~

sorry if it's too cringy for you lol ;)

- the stupid anime and kpop addict cousins