18

Ara's POV:

I woke up with the sun rays hitting my face. I tried to turn but I couldn't. I felt something wrapped around me tightly.
I slowly lifted my head and looked my side and found a big teddy bear cuddling and snuggling into my neck.
I tried not to wake him but the pain in my lower region was too much to handle which reminded me of last night.
He was so gentle with me in the starting but when I got used to him he was rough but it was so good.
I realised I was wearing his black button-up shirt and looked at Tae he was shirtless.
He slowly moved around I held my breath. He slept again.
Thankgod, he didn't see me staring him.
I softly placed my hand on his cheek and stroked it while tracing my thumb on his lower lip.

Ara: I want to spend the rest of my life with you Tae.

I whispered slowly and I didn't want to wait until he proposed me, I wanted to surprise him and propose him.

I slid out of the bed cautiously and took one of his sweatshirt and a shorts and went towards washroom.
I had a nice warm shower relaxing my body and the soreness from last night

I dried my body and wore his clothes and texted Hyejee to meet me up in 15mins.

She replied with a yes. I glanced at Tae the last time I walkout of his room and found him sleeping still cuddling into the pillow.

I couldn't resist him and walked towards him and kissed his forehead. He moved slightly in his sleep. I went out and made some coffee for me and started to meet Hyejee.

I walked towards the cafe I told her to wait.
I entered the cafe and saw her.

Hyejee: bitch, you still remember me?
Ara: yes yes I remember you I was busy with work Hyejee

I said while chuckling at her behaviour

Hyejee: busy with work or working out with your Mr. Kim??

She wiggled her eyebrows and teased me. My cheeks started heating up.

Ara: shut up.
Hyejee: I see you got some last night huhhh??

I know she will tease me until I accept that tae and I had sex. I sighed

Ara: yes, I got some last night.
I smirked at her reaction she was so shocked.

Hyejee: finally my child is growing.

She wiped her fake tears. We both laughed and Its been so long since we met so I wanted her to be the first person to know about my proposal.

Ara: Hyejee, i know it's too soon but I want to marry Taehyung.

She was shocked at first.

Hyejee: it really soon but are you sure about it?
Ara: yes I'm very sure of it. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.
Hyejee: I'll be there with you. Whatever your decision is. But do you think Mr. Kim is ready for marriage and all? He seems cold and rude.
Ara: he is cold and rude to others but to me he is like a cute fluff ball and a gentleman who knows how to treat a woman. And I just want to ask him to marry me. I know he might think it's too soon but the thought of staying without him is dreadful. Apart from you I never had anyone to call mine or my family. And now he is and i don't want to waste time.

Hyejee: I'm happy for you baby. What are you planning to do?

Ara: I'm thinking of a romantic dinner date and the end of the date I'll propose him. What say?

Her face changed like she was thinking something

Hyejee: this is boring. lets do something crazy that he will never forget your proposal?
Ara: ok. But first I have to select the ring. Let's go

We went to the mall to search for a beautiful ring.
*
*
*
I know this was not something special, I'm running out of ideas so bare with me....