♤°4

as she was opening her eyes from her deep sleep, which she really needed, considering the fact, that her sleeping schedule wasn't always a healthy one, she found niragi laying next to her.

she was staring at his face, like she haven't seen a sleeping figure for the longest times. at least she thought, he was sleeping when
"you must be having fun looking at me, right love?" ; he said with closed eyes.
she remained calm and not a single facial expression was found on her face. she was secretly admiring his features, which made her the calmest she's ever been. she was so calm, that it even scared her. he then slowly opened his eyes after seconds without him receiving an answer.
they found themselves having eye contact. for both of them it was real. like they never had such an intense eye contact with a person on this planet.
the next second, y/n decided to turn around, so that her back would be facing him. as soon as she did it, he hovered above her, making her slightly face him, following with another eye contact.
he wouldn't want to spend another moment without looking in her eyes. he found them ridiculously beautiful.

the tension was crazy. only centimeters were between their lips, that were longing for each other. niragi didn't wanted to waste any more time without kissing her. without giving a sign, he pressed his lips on hers, making her feel like she's in heaven. true, she enjoyed it. this sudden act reached first place on her most enjoyable things in life list. she was so much into it, never wanting it to come to an end. and he felt the same.

they spent about 30 minutes kissing each other's lips, since neither of them had the idea of stopping.

after they stopped, in order to get some fresh air, they decided to go outside. it was already time for the sun to set, which means people started to come outside as well to party.

as soon as they stepped outside, some people already glued their eyes on them, some giving weird looks, some surprised ones. for niragi it didn't matter, but for y/n.. we can pretty much say that her hatred towards people was big. big enough to feel pressured to take any more steps. it was okey though when she was walking alone. but with someone who always gets attention, it was hard for her. as they were already walking holding hands, he noticed her nervousness and squeezed her hand and flashed a comforting smile towards her, making her feeling more at ease. from that moment, she realized, how much she needed him next to her. she smiled back at him and continued walking to the bar.

they sat down and ordered drinks. luckily, none of them liked alcohol, so the chances to get drunk were 0%. while they were waiting for their drinks, she zoned out (:3). he didn't even need seconds to realize when suddenly he found himself staring at her side profile while smiling and adoring her. then she caught him staring
"what ? :,)" ; no answer. just continuing staring, but now he was lost in her eyes.
after seconds, he leaned closer to her and whispered
"i so have the urge right now to kiss you in front of all these people" ; she went insane already while thinking about kissing him.
"do it" ; she wasn't even hesitating.
"oh i will" ; and so they started kissing, not giving a single fuck about the others. as expected though, everyone was staring at them.

》hi babess,, here's the long awaited chapter 4 <3 thank you for your patience, hope you had fun reading it 🖤 much love~