A glitch.

An error in time and space happened causing multiple characters to be sent to the same reality.

Nagito pov

"Ugh" I groaned as I opened my eyes to see my surroundings. As i look around i see multiple people in the same room as me, all having there own looks and characteristics, i realized i was still lying down on the ground so i sat up, my face turned red and my head filled with hope when i saw a short skeleton man wearing a blue jacket offering his hand to help me up "what are you waiting for?" the skeleton chuckled, I took his hand as he helped me up. "You're welcome?" he said with a smerk on his face, my face turned red "Oh! t-thank y-y-you so much!" i stammered with my words as i thanked him "My names sans." he said with a smile on his face "oh r-right m-my names i-is N-nagito!" I said with a hopeful . I then noticed a black and white build-a-bear in the room "HAHAHANDKDSKKSJDKSKSNSKSKSKSKSKKSKSMDNFCOWK" He luaghed but then choked because sans had stuff raw beetroot down his throat, the build-a-bear died and we were saved! A yellow horse with a pink mane started to sing 'Among us in real life' and me and sans started rapping, my face turned red with blush. After that the horse that is now known as Fluttershy started singing 'I squeezed out the baby yet i have no idea who the father is' me and sans started slow dancing, even tho we were dancing i was still sad because i related to that song. I ran to my room crying, sans ran after me cunfused. I locked my door and went to the bathroom and pulled out a pregnancy test, i opened my eyes and looked at the test. I was pregnant.