Chapter 0 - Potato

Screams and groans of pain were heard throughout the Uchiha compound, the noise lead to a petite woman with her husband and two children by her side. A 9-yr old Itachi Uchiha grimaced at the pain of his mother and a small 4-yr old Sasuke Uchiha hid his face behind his brother attempting to block out the screams of agony. The husband of Mikoto, Fugaku Uchiha waited patiently, for his third and last child and finally a girl. His princess.

Wrapped in a fluffy light purple clothe, right after the sound died down with only panting left, a small pink baby opened her pitch black onyx eyes staring back up towards her ever so emotionless father whose eyes held a twinge of happiness. 

The two boys, eager to see their new addition the their family, pulled on their father's pants to grab his attention. Fugaku hesitated before handing his little princess to his older son. Itachi looked at his sister and crouched down to introduce her to Sasuke as well. 

'Potato... she looks like a potato' Sasuke thought, he also unconsciously muttered the word causing a light slap on the back of his head inflicted by his father upon hearing the word. Nevertheless The two children stared down at their already beloved baby sister, admiring her pitch black orbs. 

Mikoto stayed awake long enough to capture and memorize this precious moment of her family being inlove with another child she and Fugaku created. 

"Welcome to the family Yuna Uchiha.." whipered the pale Uchiha woman, catching everyone's attention before drifting off to her well deserved sleep. 

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, as you can see, I'm restarting the story coz like, I was like 12 when I started.. not literally, my English is still bad so please excuse me. if there's any mistakes just message or comment. Again sorry for the delay. 

Another thing, Naruto isn't mine, as much as I would have loved to be the author of this series, sadly I'm not. I only own Yuna and maybe one or two other characters i decide to put in. 

Anyways, thank you all.~~

~Panda