we met

We were both walking out of the airport and I was very exhausted, yet also excited. Because I had met my friend-a long-distance friend. It was our first time meeting and it was my first time in this city. His name is Noah, and frankly, I like to call him babe. Odd? I know, but it is what it is.
We were driving to his home now, to his flat, in his sexy range rover. Oh, I love it!
We walked in, and woah! It seemed a very nice and decent house. I mean, for a boy living alone.
He directed me to the guest room. "We will go for dinner after you get ready. Okay?" he said.
"Ok, I'll take a shower then," I replied.
While I was taking a shower, I suddenly thought of getting pinned by him on the bed. "Oh no! He's just a friend. I shouldn't be thinking about it," I said to myself. My whole body got turned on and I was blushing hot red under the running water. I calmed my queen down there, got out of the shower and walked naked to the bed. As I sat on the bed, I saw that I had so many missed calls from my mom. I called my mom immediately and told her that I had reached safe and that I was fine. And that I was showering when she called. Suddenly a bathrobe landed beside me. I realized I was naked and I turned around, but saw no one. So I hung up the call and put on that bathrobe. I ran out of the room as quickly as I could, screaming, "there's a ghost in my room" and my friend calmed me down and asked, "what happened?" And I said panting, "let's move out. There is a ghost in this house. And he tried to hit me with a bathrobe.” He gave me a glass of water and said, "drink it, and calm down. There is no one here.. no ghost. And also, you should wear something when you come out of the shower.” I became pale, knowing it was him. But at least not a ghost, so it was better.
After a moment of awkward silence, I said, "ok let's pretend it never happened." He replied, "your body is hard to forget but okay." I went back to my room and then blow-dried my hair, put on very light makeup and changed into a very cute yellow floral dress. I straightened the creases on my dress. Still unable to forget what happened earlier, I walked out of my room and saw him, already dressed up very decently, sitting on a couch. So I went in front of him and asked "babe, how do I look?" He looked at me and said with a gentle smile, "you look stunning little princess," and he added under his breath, "but I'd like to take it off." I pretended I didn't listen and said, "let's go then.” So we walked out of his apartment and went to a very quiet and decent restaurant. We had a very good dinner, a conversation, and a few drinks. After that, we took a walk in a park, as we both admired the night sky. We went back to his apartment. And as we were in the lift, I could feel my queen down there excited and ready. But as soon as we walked in, he said, "you might be very exhausted. So let's talk tomorrow, okay darling? Goodnight." And he went to his room. I cleared my head and went back to my room. I undressed and removed my makeup.
And my queen down there gave me a freaky idea

.
**Writer's words**
Hi, it's my first time publishing a story so I'm keeping it very short...
And don't read the next chapter if you don't like adult content...
The next chapter is going to be very hot and steamy so brace yourself Also, the next chapter will be the last one ... That's what I have planned ...
I would appreciate it. If you would hype my work .
Thank you O pls give me your love and support