ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8 {ᗷᑌᘔᘔ ᒪIGᕼTᗷEEᖇ} 🛰

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Woody pops his head from under the bed, and I bend downs and stretch out my hand to him. I give him a sympathetic look asking if he's ok.

"Woody what are you doing under the bed?" Slink questions. If I hadn't seen him go flying I'd be confused too.

'Woody is either going to play this of cool and like it's nothing, or he's going to be grumpy.'

"Uhh nothing, uh nothing, I'm sure Andy was a little excited that's all. Too much cake and ice cream I suppose. It's just a mistake!" Woody says dusting himself off.

'Oh so he decided to try playing it cool'

Potato head chuckles "well that mistake is sitting in your spot woody"

This freaks Rex out causing him to gasp out "have you been replaced?"
"Hey what was said earlier, no one, I mean no one, is getting replaced" I speak up calmly.

"Now let's all be polite and give whatever it is up there a nice, big Andy's room welcome! Come on Y/n your good at this".

Woody and I climb to the edge of the bed and first look at the spaceship that is placed over by Andy's pillow. Who ever placed- sorry slammed the ship down there must of been the one who knocked Woody out of the way.

Then, we saw. It, a action figure still in toy mode, with their back to us. He's definitely impressive. I'd never tell Woody this but, Woody and I combined are nothing compared to this new toy.

They look so nifty with gadgets and amour but who knows what their actually like. Maybe Rex was right, about a new mean toy.

I hear Woody gulp before the toy comes to life in front of us and looks around for a beat before mumbling something into his arm. He then dashes over to the spaceship. We take this as our cue and both climb up to our feet.

Slowly we head over to the new toy. I hear him say something like "and there seems to be no intelligent life anywhere"

Woody pops his head in-front of the toy with a clear helmet over his head. "Helloooo" and the two of them surprise each other screaming before the new toy angles a red laser at Woodys head.

"Woah woah did I frighten you? Didn't mean to. Sorry. Howdy! My name is Woody, this is Y/N my deputy and this is Andy's room." Woody introduces.

"That's all we wanted to say" I say smiling, trying to ease the feeling this situation has caused.

"And also, there has been a bit of a mix-up. This is my spot, see, the bed here" Woody throws into the so far one sided conversation.

I see the space toy eye Woody's sheriff badge and he turns off the laser.

"Local law enforcements. It's about time you got here. I'm Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger, Universe Protection Unit. My ship has crash landed here by mistake"

'So his name is Buzz. That's sounds familiar, like an astronauts name, someone from what was it, NAZ? NAZA? NASA?'

"Yes it is a mistake, because you see the bed here is my spot"

Buzz completely ignored Woodys comment and started wandering. "I need to repair my turbo boosters"

'Turbo what?'

"Do you people still use fossil fuels or have you discovered cryatalic fusion?"

Being absolutely baffled I try to reply "Uh I don't think so but we batteries, double A's-"

Buzz suddenly gasps and jumps onto Woody and I. "Watch yourself!" He re activates his laser and points it at something at the end of the bed. "Halt, who goes there"