Prompt 3

The world was dark outside, but the streets remained ever so lively. People moved about with quick strides, some walking with their arms around the tiny waist of a woman, others walked alone to some unknown destination. Sirens from nearby police cars echoed through the city as they chased some criminal through the busy night streets. Though, it wasn't just the streets that were busy at the late hour that it was.

Inside the small rented room of a nearby brothel, two people were having quite the conversation about the strangest of subjects. One that you'd never think of hearing come from a brothel.

"Come on, you said you'd do anything that I requested. This is my request, now come out so I can see you."

A man with ash brown hair, cropped short to rest just above his ears stood outside of a bathroom within one of the brothel rooms. He was leaned against the door frame, arms crossed and head hung, pleading with the person that stood on the other side of the door. The dim red glow of the lamp washed over the room, making it difficult to gauge what was going on inside the bathroom. The crimson hue obscuring the movements of shadows from within.

"I may have said I'd do anything, but this is just too much. I'm not coming out, you'll just have to get your money back."

There had been plenty of things she had done, things that were far worse than what she was agreeing to do in that moment. At least she was clothed this time, unlike most of her other prior jobs that she had taken. Regardless, this was far beyond what she would have ever done. She felt humiliated and stupid for ever agreeing to such a thing. If she had walked out now and actually committed to the agreement, the humiliation she was feeling would have surely built to an unbearable amount leaving her overwhelmed by the very feeling.

"Jezabella, come on out please. It's the only way we can get through this."

At the use of her full name, her gaze snapped in the direction of the door and she shot it a deadly glare as if the person on the other side could feel it. She had never cared for her full first name, preferring to go by a shortened nickname, Jez. She reached for the door handle, giving the knob a quick twist, throwing the door wide open to reveal her full form within the doorway. The man behind said door had jumped back just in time, avoiding getting hit by the wooden door that had been between them.

"Do not use my full name, ever! You are to call me Jez and Jez only."

The man held up his hands, a grin forming upon his lips while his eyes roamed up and down her tiny frame. His very gaze causing her anger to falter and a sudden uncomfortable sensation to rise within her. Her gaze shifted from him, drifting off to the side and down to the ground, trying to avoid her client's observant gaze.

"Just as I remembered, you look amazing in that outfit. Just like from the show."

Jez looked back towards the man, her arms crossing over her chest to try and regain some of her comfort. For the first time ever since working at the brothel, she felt very self conscious of her body and how the man was looking at her. She felt vulnerable and extremely uncomfortable, especially how she was dressed and the look within the man's gaze made it worse.

"Shut up."

She hissed, shifting her weight uncomfortably between both feet. She hated the attire that her client had chosen for her, it being something she would never have chosen in a million years. It was an outfit only seen in musicals, one specifically known as 'CATS'. It was a show she didn't understand nor did she care much for. However, her client seemed like an avid fan and paid good money to get her to dress in the attire of his choosing. He seemed to get very excited about the way she looked within it, a major fetish for the 'CATS' musical.