Chapter 2 - the red door

NARRATOR POV :)

The year was 1981. The day was beautiful. The birds were chirping, the wind howled, and the sun was shining. It was a day of promise, a day of fun, and a day of horror. Cleo had woke up from a night terror. She could almost relive this horrible "dream". To her it was almost like a vision. She was in a black room. All she could feel was darkness, and emptiness. But She could also spot a red door.. She could almost see a figure standing near a table. This table had a weird pentagon on it.. There was cups, and weird objects all over. Cleo walked over quietly and said  "who are you" in a soft tone. the women turned around slowly. Cleos heart pounded from her chest. "he wants you.." the women said with a wicked tone. Cleo didny understand.. Who wanted her.

"im sorry but i dont understand.. Who wants me?"  she asked with curiosity, but also with fear. The women stood there with no response. Cleo turned around and attempted to walk away. She felt she needed to get away. But before she could
Leave, the women grabbed her. "HE WANTS YOUR SOUL, ALL OF OUR SOULS!!" she screamed. Cleo looked into her eyes. She could see pure evil. She yelled and kicked. With all her strength she escaped from her grip and ran towards the red door. The women close behind her. She ran for her life. It seemed she would never reach the door. Tears ran down her face. She caught to the red door, she opened it with strength. the women was then gone.. she woke up startled . she was still cyring when she woke up. What had happened? She knew that dream was to real. But she also knew it would be ok. Of course it was just "a dream". She went through her day trying to keep her mind of it. she had decided not to tell her paremts knewing how they would react. She heard a car pull in.  "hey hun, im home!" called her dad Ed. Both Cleo and Lorraine ran to meet him. He had been gone for a business meeting for a few days. Cleo ran to hug him tight. "we missed you! How was the trip!" cleo asked. She felt safe for the first time that day.

"oh it was great! I will tell you all about it.. But i have to talk to your mother first.." he said with caution in his tone. Lorraine titled her head. "whats wrong?" she asked. Ed sighed. "i know I just got home, but the church called.." he said. Lorraine closed her eyes and shook her head. " no honey. You need to be home. You have been gone for to long, and we missed you!" she proclaimed. He swallowed hard. " Lorraine.. the church would not call unless it was very important. This family needs us. Apparently an 8 year old little boy, David Glatzel is possessed by a demonic entity. The church wants us to check it out." he said. " I don't know. What if we are leading ourself into a mess." She said with worry in her voice. "

Lorraine they need us." He exclaimed. But before she could reply, Cleo popped in. " I can help!" She said with excitement. " we're you listening this whole time?" Asked Ed laughing. " maybe.." she said with an evil grin. " honey, I'm sorry not this time. It's way to dangerous. We could be dealing with Demonic possession." Lorraine said with a sorry look. Cleo rolled her eyes. " But mom I'm also 19. I can handle it. I wanna help people. You said I have gifts from God.. let's me use them to help." She said. Ed and Lorraine but looked at each other with questionable looks. " Fine. But if we are dealing with this evil.. you will leave right away. Do you understand?" Said Lorraine with a stern voice. Cleo shook her head with excitement. She would be able to witness demonic possession.. but what would happen would be anything but exciting.