All Might And Dave

Meanwhile in The MHA Past Universe.

Location: U.A.

"ZAWA! HIZASHI! Where are you guys?" Oboro Shirakumo asked in Confusion then a Bright Lights Surrounds him. "What What Is This?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" Just like that Oboro Disappears and Time stopped.

In The Cosmic Theater.

Everyone was arguing among themselves as The Orb straight up left them

Enji was in a Private Room as Everyone can feel the heated Flames from inside as Toshinori coughs while Talking with Inko and Dave.
The Three seems to get along just fine.

Meanwhile with Aizawa... Aizawa frowned at something if Hizashi was at U.A. Weren't they supposed to start a Agency together with Oboro?. It doesn't make sense.

Hizashi looks at Aizawa as He guessed what's he thinking about. And it about Them.

Meanwhile The Girls who adore Izuku (*Coughs* Nemuri and Pixie Bob *Coughs*) were talking about the Sweet Cinminon roll.

Then there was a Yell. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- OFF-" A Familiar Voice Scream.

"OBORO!" Aizawa and Hizashi yelled.

Oboro groans. "Ugh What did I Land on?" He said as His eyes widened as He landed On Nemuri as She blushed heavily as Oboro stutters and frozen as it's takes 10 minutes to get him off and be seated down.

"A-Aizawa Where are we?" Oboro asked As Aizawa sighs.
"Let Me explain..." he said.

A few Minutes Later . . . .

"Woah, Pass On Quirk, Old Evil.... The future! MAN THIS IS SCANDALOUS!" Oboro Dramatically declared as Nemuri Giggles at his pose. Aizawa sighs with a smile.

"Bur Seriously? Where's our Host?" Oboro asked as He wanted to meet this Orb.

"Hell if we know! The Bastard Left us and Never came back for 4 hours!" yelled Mitsuki as The Others Facepalm.

"Riiiigghht..." Oboro says unsure.

"HELLO MY FELLOWS PRISONE-viewErs!" The Orb returns.

"What what did you just about to say-" Oboro was about to asked Until the Orb Interrupt him.

"NOTHING MY COULD FRIEND! NOW WE ARE GONNA SEE ALL MIGHT DEBUT IN AMERICA!" The Orb Declared.

"Jeez don't be so loud, your annoying as Hizashi..." Aizawa Mutters.

"Awwwww- Don't be like that Shouta!" Oboro playfully pokes Aizawa as Aizawa sighs.

"Let's Begin!" The Orb said.

[The Screen Lights Up showing Young Dave and Toshinori aka All might chasing The Villains]

Green Villain: Hey some weird Car is Following us!

Bomb Villain: DAMN WHAT THESE HEROES!!

[The Bomb Villain Fires as Dave fires The Bubble Missle which stops the Missiles]

"HA! Nice One Dave!" Toshinori smiled as He gave a Thumbs up to Dave.

Dave Rubs His Neck as He smiles. "Oh it's nothing! This is Just the Lastest Prototype I been working on since Yesterday!" Dave Said.

BOMB villain: YOUR KIDDING ME?!

Dave: Toshi! We're going to be late for the Lecture! Hurry up and Finish this!

Toshinori: That's the Plan Obliviously! [He Jumps Up High into the Air]

Bomb Villain: YOU JUST DON'T GIVE UP DO YOU?!

[The Bomb Villain Send Attacks With His Quirk]

Toshinori: DETROIT SMMMMASSH!

[Toshinori Delivers his Attack to Counterpart the Villain Attacks which it backfires on the Villains]

Nana Cheered Like a Proud Mother while Gran Torino chuckles as Enji couldn't help but smiled at Toshinori Yagi Future self Move.

Aizawa roll his eyes.

Toshinori himself writes down his future self Move.
So he could practice it.

Dave Smiled as He was glad to Be Toshi's Sidekick in America.

[Toshinori Jump off the Building wall to catch up to the Villains]

[A Surprise Attacks Shock Toshinori as He was in gulf of the Explosion then He comes out IN his BRONZE AGE costume]

Toshinori: now for My ultimate Move! Dave I name this one after your Home State!

Dave Eyes Light up as He smile widely, He leaned closely to see This Move as Toshinori did the same.

Dave: DO IT! [He Gives a Thumbs Up]

Toshinori: CAAAALIIIFORNIIAAAAAA SMMMMAAAASSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!! [He did a Cannonball in the air and Then Punches the Vilians Unconscious to the Ground]

[The American Heroes in the Area went to check as They heard that Wonderful Laugh]

Toshinori: HA HA HA HA HA!

[All Might Theme Plays in the Background]

Guy: Who's that hero!

Hero 1: I never Seen Him!

Hero 2: that's was Incredible!

Dave: He's an Exchange Student Visting the States from Japan! But you can call Him by His Hero Name! All Might!

Three of them: His Name is All Might? {They all said in wonder]

Dave: take Him In! Someday Everybody in the world will know His name! Someday he will be our Symbol of PEACE!

[Shows Young All Might Posing Heroically]

Then Suddenly The Whole room Exploded with Whistles and Cheers as Some of them give a Pat of the back to Toshinori and Dave.

"That's was amazing work! Toshi," Nana Comments.

"Well.... my Future self couldn't done it without Dave," Toshinori said as He and Dave Smiled in each of Other.

"Now that's a Start of a Friendship," Oboro comments while He on his Cloud.

"YEAAAAAAAAAA-!!!" Hizashi cried out as Enji Yelled at him to Shut Up.

'I'm So Grateful to have a Friend Like Dave' Toshinori thought with a Smile.

The Orb Watched as It floats in the air watching their celebration.