𖥻 ( ★ ) 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲.

ꗃ  𝗵𝖾𝗹𝗅𝗼, 𝗵𝗂, 𝗯𝗈𝗻𝗃𝗼𝘂𝗋 ⺌

❗️

             ꐦ •᷄ࡇ•᷅)っ 𝗿𝖾𝗮𝖽 𝘄𝗶𝗍𝗵 𝗯𝗅𝗮𝖼𝗸 𝗯𝖺𝗰𝗄𝗴𝗿𝗈𝘂𝗇𝗱 !

𝗅𝗂𝗏 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗮 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

( ♥︎ )

  𖣯᎓  𝐍꒧𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 ﹪

  𖣯᎓ 𝐍꒧𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 ﹪...

    𓄹𓈒 𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗞 - 𝗗𝗔𝗭𝗘𝗗

                        0:01─●────────4:43

                                  ◁ || ▷

                                  ◁         ||          ▷

╰  ⋆ ࣪.  DRUNK DAZED 𓂃 𖤐

𖥔

Your breathing was getting more and more jerky. You had started running for a couple minutes with one idea in mind : to run away. You wandered between the crowd and the tables, trying at all costs to get away from them. They were dangerous, but you had already known that for a long time. Everything was jostling in your head, were mythological legends telling the truth ? But you didn't have time to think about all of that now. Your life depended on this chase. Everything was blurry, nothing made sense anymore. The barrier between reality and imagination had been crossed. So now everything was possible.

You were trying somehow to convince yourself that it was all a misunderstanding ; that all of this was impossible. It was impossible. It must have been impossible. You were running somehow for your life when suddenly, without having enough time to slow down, you collided a window, which was at the end of a hallway. The pieces of glass hit your skin like bullets; while turning around in your fell. The blood begun to flew everywhere around your upper body. You saw their shadows, right by the window. They were watching you, strangely silent. You could have noticed anything right then, but it wasn't the bloody incisions on your arms, the darkness of the trees, or the speed at which you had just fallen from the third floor : it was their canines. Their insanely big and canines. There were no doubt. You knew exactly what they were. And they're going to kill you for that.

 And they're going to kill you for that