𖥻 ( ★ ) . . 𝟬𝟬𝟭

3.50 pm

— 𝓒ome on Gyuri, don't be so uptight ! she begged me, once again.

— Come with me to Sunghoon's party !

— That's forcing Minhee ! What am I going to do at a party with a bunch of crazy rich people ? Go by yourself if u want it so bad.

— But it's not the same if i'm alone... she lamented. 

— And moreover, they invited you, not me... I answered her, lowering my tone considerably.

— They said we could bring some friends ! Come on Gyuri, i won't go without you !

I sighed again, exacerbated by my best friend's incessant nonsense. She then found a glimmer of hope in my last breath and was even more impatient to hear my answer.

— Well, that's okay.

She literally jumped for joy, under the concerned looks of the other students, with a wide smile up to her ears.

— So, let's meet Saturday night in front of your house, okay?

— Yeah yeah... I answered her, already full of apprehension.

Seriously, why did I agree...
I can't even imagine being in the same room as Sunghoon, so having to go to his birthday party is repulsive. This idea wouldn't have even crossed my mind if it wasn't for the satisfaction of Minhee. I will just have to be discreet, and hopefully no one would notice me. I can already feel my blood boiling at the thought of having to celebrate the birth of a control freak narcissist.

— However, there's no way we're going to stay for more than two hours, i'm telling you.

She wasn't listening to me anymore. She was far too busy warning him of my coming by message, now. He would probably leave her in view, as usual. The bell rang twice to signal the end of class and I went to my locker to drop off some things. On the way, Minhee stopped me abruptly.

— Gyuri ! Do you know what you're going to wear to the party ?

My gaze fell on hers, completely caught off guard.
I had completely forgotten about this outfit thing.
It was honestly not what i was most concerned about at that moment.

— Uh...

— We'll have to do something about that Gyuri...

I looked up immediately, suspicious of what she was implying. A flash of insight came to me, and if i was right, i had to start begging the higher forces right away.

— Minhee, don't tell me that...

A smile was etched on her face. She had been thinking about this for a long time.

— Anything but this, seriously-

— Let's go shopping ! she rejoiced, taking me by the hands.

I passionately hated shopping.
I enjoyed going to buy a few things from time to time, but it couldn't be called shopping. For Minhee, shopping was an art, and it could last for hours...

— But you know at home i have a dress that would be perfect-

— No ! she screamed, putting her varnished finger on my lips.

— Don't even look for excuses, we are going to meet the golden youth of the country, don't you realize? You owe you to have an outfit a minimum correct !

— And it's not won, believe me... she mumbled while looking me up and down.