Anger issues. Dreamnotnap

(I moved this chapter to this book bc i made another book on accident :p)

(TW: ANGER ISSUES, MENTIONS OF ABUSE, FLUFF, ANGST.)

-------------------------------------------------

Nick had bad anger issues, it's like he would get mad at everything, Such as, if he was reading a book and he kept hearing a strange noise repeatedly, he would lose it. He goes to therapy and takes medicine for it tends to help. But sometimes he gets so overwhelmed to the point where he has to leave, wether his boyfriends made a small mistake, or he had made a mistake of his own.

The place he always goes is to a library, he likes it because it's quiet so he can process his thoughts, or just read a book. Whenever he leaves, he doesn't bother telling his boyfriends where he's going, it's too much pressure and he's already stressed to the point he has to leave in the first place.

Yes, he does know how much his boyfriends care about him, and he feels bad for leaving but he can't help it, he's too much of a baby to talk to anybody of his therapist about his issues.

One day, nick was doing the dishes, he was already in a bad state cause his neighbors were having a party and blasting loud music. He was trying to distract himself, but of course, his boyfriend george had to come and talk to him, Perfect.

" Hey Sappyyyyy..." george purred.

Nick was trying to keep his anger in, he didn't want to lash out on his own lover, but he felt the anger rise in his stomach.

"Sapppyyyyy..." George whispered.

Nick closed his eyes, trying to drown out the world.

"Sappp why are you ignoring mee..?" George frowned.

Breathe..

Deep breath in..

Hold in 5 seconds..

Deep breath-

"Sapp!!" George whined.

"JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY!" Nick lashed out.

"S-sapnap did you take your-" George got cut off.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Nick shouted, releasing the plate that was in his hand, with the sponge in the other.

Nick bumped into Clay that just got out of his car.

"Nic-" Clay got cut off.

"JUST- UGHHH!" Nick groaned in annoyance.

He didn't even care to look at his boyfriends. He just kept going, going to the library. He had left his phone, so he wouldn't keep track of time, and the sun was setting, But he decided to still go and stay till the library was closed.

(Few hours later.)

"Nick." Karl tapped on his shoulder.

"Five more minutes.." Nick whined.

Karl chuckled. "We're closing."

"Oh.." Nick said lifting his head up, looking around.

"Sorry.." Nick giggled.

"It's ok." Karl assured.

Nick got up of his chair and yawned tiredly.

"What time is it?" Nick asked.

Karl pulled out his phone from his pocket. "10:40 pm."

Shit.

"Oh shit..I gotta go." Nick said, walking to the door.