Chapter 1

This story is through both Steve's and Y/N's points of view. A wolf emoji (🐺 ) represents Y/N's POV while an American flag (🇺🇸represents Steve's POV. 

🇺🇸 ~ Steve strapped on his helmet as Natasha strategically parked the car in front of the alleyway, just between two buildings. The two stepped out of the car, and Nat nodded curtly to Steve.

"Remember, we're just bringing her back to the Stark Tower. No harm should come to Y/N unless it's absolutely necessary," he whispered.

Steve and Natasha watched as a young puppy pranced around the inside of one of the stores, attracting attention from many of the customers. It had a silver-grey pelt, and E/C eyes. Steve frowned. It almost looked like-

"It's a wolf cub. That must be her," Natasha muttered, starting towards the store.

Steve put an arm in front of her. "Wait. We don't want to cause a scene. Y/N will come out eventually."

As much as Nat hated to admit it, the captain was right. The two continued to observe the scene from outside the store.

The cub brushed against a customer, then made her way to the back end of the shop. But not before deftly grabbing a man's wallet in her jaws and scampering away before anyone noticed.

🐺 ~ Y/N squeezed through a hole in the wall in the back of the store into the alleyway. She noticed Captain America and Black Widow immediately, and her fur quickly spiked. Y/N swiftly changed into a full grown wolf and growled menacingly. 

S.H.I.E.L.D had been on her scent for years, ever since...

Y/N shook her head and focused again. She wasn't going to let Nick Fury get her now. Y/N took a step forward, so the sunlight reflected off her claws. 

Captain America nodded to Black Widow, who aimed her gun at Y/N and fired. This took Y/N by surprise, although she was still able to dodge the bullet. She glanced behind her for half a second, only to realize that it wasn't a bullet at all. It was a tranquilizer dart. 

That meant S.H.I.E.L.D wanted her for something. Y/N felt a twinge of fear for what they could do with her if they caught her. Y/N launched herself at Captain America, sending him flying several feet away. Black Widow rushed towards her, jumping on top of her back and hooking her legs around Y/N's neck. Y/N fell over with a soft grunt, and yelped in pain when Black Widow used one of her bracelets to zap her. As Y/N was struggling to escape from Black Widow's grip, Captain Rogers recovered from his fall and used his shield to keep Y/N pinned. 

Y/N felt her tail tuck between her legs in fear. She still had a last resort- something that S.H.I.E.L.D didn't know about. The problem with that was if Y/N used that skill, the Avengers would know for the future. 

Y/N shifted her balance so that she could plant all four paws on the ground. It became apparent to her that she wasn't going to get out of this unless she used her final power. Y/N closed her eyes and focused all her energy on herself. She took one large breath and felt wings shoot out from her sides, knocking over both Avengers.

Y/N smirked to herself and launched herself into the air, before delicately floating down onto the rooftop.

Black Widow and Captain America gaped at each other for a moment before going after her. Y/N flopped lazily on top of the building and yawned.

"Fury expects too much of his slaves," Y/N rolled over on her back, completely exposing her stomach. Now that she could use her wings, beating these two would be a breeze.