Step-Bro changes in the room and I accidentally entered-

AGHH~~..! s-step bro..? W-what are you doing..? you're getting my pants wet! hurry fast take them off before it leaks in my underwear..! then you'll have to take my boxers off too.. as his step bro ever so gently rubbed his waist and lowered his pants he let out a soft moan. A~ah~! that turned on his stepbro, and he soon got erect. (step-bro:) Don't moan like that kid. It makes me horny. teasingly I did it again A~Ah~..! S-step bro put it in me~..I know you're horny for me.. I see the way you watch me undress..hehe startled his stepbro took a step back, but soon came forward again. H~hey why are you touching me there-! A~AH~..S-STEPBRO~! as his step bro touched him and fingered him.. he was gentle, and genuine.. as his step bro fingered him I moaned.. NGH~..! S-STOP IT~..! S-STEPBRO IT HURTS~! as a arched my back in a foul way, my stepbro..got a boner.. (stepbro:) SHUT UP STUPID..IM NOT YOUR STEPBRO, call me daddy.. My face flushed as ever I got unstuck and landed on his dick.. c-call you..d-daddy..? NGH~..! His dick pressed right up against my ass made me feel so turned on..I wanted it now..i wanted it so deep inside me.. so hard..so.. amazing.. Mm~..D-daddy.. I said beggingly. Put it in me..thrust into me with your hard cock.. My stepbro's face was flushed as ever.. (stepbro:) You want it baby..? as he got up and unzipped his pants.. as he took his hard cock out I drooled the size of that cock in me would ruin my insides.. PLEASE DADDY~! as he rubbed the tip of his cock on my ass I got rectified.. nmh.. it isnt even in yet~..! put it in me~! please daddy~!! as he finally pushed his wet cock in me all I could do was scream..and moan..He soon groped me by the neck and hair making my head tilt back.. MM~! A~AH~A~HA~..! FASTER~! UGH~.. YOUR COCK~! THE WAY IT TOUCHES MY INSIDES~! I started to feel warm and fuzzy inside.. really warm and fuzzy.. UGH~UGH~UGH~..! I continued to moan and scream as he pounded me with claps.. MHH~..