Bonnies p.o.v

An:ok so this is my first book so plz be nice cuz I know it sucks but heres my story 💖💋😘

                                                 BONNIES P.O.V

ok so the wierdest thing happend today when i was walking from stage i seen freddy and he waved at me so i waved back and blushed because i have a crush on him and then his eye went black with only one white dot and then he pulled my arm and toled me to follow him so i did he took me to the closet and he done the unthinkabe he kissed me and i kissed back and then his eyes went back to normal and he stopped and blushed and i blushed to he apologized then walked out and i was still in shock but i followed him back down the hall and he headed the opposite way  and i was going to my bedroom to process what just happend then i ran into chica and she seen me blushing and then sh asked me what happend and i blushed even harder but since me and chica tell eachother everything i told her to follow me to my room and she did and i told her what had happend and she started nudging me and wiggling her eyebrow and i started blushing hard and we both started laughing and i decided i wanted to change the subject so i asked her what was going on with her and foxy and she started blushing hard and she said she was uncomftorable talking about it so i dindnt mention it again so we talked a little and i told her some personal stuff then i told her how i had a crush on freddy and how i thought he was cute then i saw her blush and point behind me and i saw freddy in the doorway blushing like crazy and i started blushing to and we pretty much stayed in that position.