Chapter 24: More Death and.... Crying?!

Everyone was a little suspicious of each other so they made the stupid mistake of splitting up.

Ghost did her own thing as the 5 new guys did their tasks and stuff by em selves.

Jackie was doing her tasks.

???: hey should we kill more?

????: Yea.

Ghost walked around and went into security last thing she sees is someone killing someone and hoping into the vent before she could get it the doors shut infront of her.

Over on the other side of the map.

The ghost's watched and did their tasks. Watching the alive crewmates.

When Wolfy walked past she heard something she went into navigation when she saw someone hoping into the vents and a dead Summer was there. She looked at the body before reporting it.

Everyone checked on who died.

Surprise surprise...

Summer, Stealth and Pitbull are dead.

Ghost: NO MA SIB FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!

Ghost was referring to Pitbull. Wolfy starts crying, the 3 girls: Ghost, Pitbull and Wolfy were really good friends and were like siblings.

(Mary: I LOVE MY SIBS ALRIGHT!!!)

Everyone went to go comfort the 2 girls for a bit. Ghost being Ghost tried to push the affection away.

(Mary: ME THIS IS ME!)

While Wolfy was completely fine and calmed down.

Ghost ended up calming down when Wolfy went up and rubbed her back. Although this was affection Ghost didn't mind it from her sibs.

When the 2 girls were done with calming down they came back to the emergency meeting table.

Ghost: Alrighty..... whoever this killer is I would say it's not Pitbull because she was on the sus list right?

Everyone nodded.

Wolfy: I know this might be hard to say but..... there might be secret killers.....

Jackie: What do you mean?

Ghost: you know how some killed Leyla while 5 was there....

Lucas: Yea...

Shadowdust: You don't mean.... There's actually a secret killer here....

Hyda: That's ridiculous....

Ghost perked up before saying.

Ghost: RIDICULOUS! UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!

Wolfy shook her head.

Ghost: But seriously.... I really do think that there is some secret imposters running around the ship.

Brisa: AM I NOT GONNA IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE RESCUE RIDERS ARE COMPLETELY DEAD!

Everyone was silent.

Brisa was right.....

Summer was the last Rescue Rider standing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghost: Woooooo!! This chapter is done!!

G: Just doing a quick mention that I don't own these characters they belong to.

UltraJackieJackal
TheUltraDragon
Lucasrescuerider
Pitbull_Mama123
Wolfy8Rights
WINGERBLUE8
D394222
PheonixandDragon

G: Thank you for allowing me to use your ocs! And characters!

G: Bye!!!!