Flower Fields and Stargazing

It was a good day, I think. I hung out with Bow and Double Trouble, I drew some more stuff, and slept awhile. Basically the norm, but I enjoyed it!

Anyway, I was walking past the living area of the castle when Adora and Catra came up to me. "Hey, Y/N!" Adora exclaimed with a smile, "We were wondering if you wanted to come and hang out with us." I nodded quickly, always loving to hang out with Catra, and quickly asked where we were going. Catra laughed quietly, and said "We were thinking the flower field. You seem to enjoy that place."

I gasped in excitement, the flower field was my most favorite place in all of Etheria! The flowers were all different sizes and species and Perfuma had a habit of making the flowers as big as she could, there was even one as big as the trees!

Anyways, we raced each other to the front door of the castle (Catra winning) and then started on our way to the flower field. On our way, we talked about things that have happened in Bright Moon, such as Glimmer and Bow finally getting together and Entrapta's newest robot, Chelsey. It was fun!

When we got there, it was around 3:00 pm and we found a good place to sit. We talked some more and, before we knew it, it was nightfall. "We've always loved the stars," I said, looking at the others. "Really?" Catra asked, trying to get me to talk more. "Yeah! They're just so beautiful! Some of them are actual stars, like the sun, and some are planets! It's so cool!!" Catra laughed at my enthusiasm and nodded, clearly amused.

We sat in silence for some time longer, just stargazing and enjoying each other's company.
After awhile, I shifted so that I was laying on Catra's lap and Adora moved to be cuddled up next to her. After a few minutes, I heard light snoring and shifted a bit so I could see better. Adora fell asleep, again, Catra having a fond look as she looked at her.

Soon, she caught me looking at her and chuckled, pulling me up to lay next to her. I look at her in unhidden awe and hesitantly cuddle up to her, too. She adopts that fond look again and starts purring quietly. My eyes go wide and I look at her in happiness, the purring adorable and calming. I relax and curl up to her more, yawning in the process. Just before I doze off, my last thought is 'I love them so much'.

In the morning after we all woke up, we cuddled some more and then started the walk back to the castle. Back to our other friends.

End