Halle 1

Description: Halle has multiple songs she's written and you walk in the room

Description: Halle has multiple songs she's written and you walk in the room. She plays one of her songs to you and wants your input on it.

"Halle!" You yelled in the kitchen. You and Halle have been together for two years and everything has been great so far. "Yes, y/n?" She saud back in the bedroom.

You walked upstairs and seen Halle with her guitar. "You not hungry, Lynn?" You asked her. "Yeah, I'm just writing a song" she told you. You smiled and sat down.

"I want your honest opinion" she told you. You smiled and listened to her sing. When she was done singing, she looked to you. "What do you think?" She asked you.

You were happy when she sung to you because it made you feel like nothing was ever gonna separate you two. "I love it, Halle. It's a very beautiful song.

I wouldn't mind hearing you sing it again" you told her. She smiled. She was glad to have someone like you understand her. Before she met you, she felt like no one was listening to her.

Now that she has you to lean on and talk to, she feels like she's the only girl on earth and like she's flying. "I love you, Halle" you told her. "I love you too" She said.