Weird

2 days later

"Luna! Where did you put the hair straightener? I can't find it anywhere." I heard Lia shouting from the bathroom.

"Look in one of the cabinets."

We were getting ready for a party at Maneskin's house. After our quarrel two days ago, Damiano nevertheless agreed to participate in the filming for my channel. We haven't talked too much since then, I feel like he's been avoiding me, but it doesn't matter. Most importantly, I've been in an even better relationship with Ethan ever since. This morning I posted the first video with Maneskin and people really liked them. Ethan even created an instagram account for them and they currently have over 13k followers. That's a very good result in such a little time.

"What time did Ethan tell us to get there?" Lia asked me curiously.

"Around 9"

"It's 15 min to 9 right now Luna." Lia said a little nervously, because I lost a track of time and didn't know it was that much already.

"Never mind, it's not a problem if we come a little later."

"I thought you were in a hurry to see your boyfriend?" Lia winked at me.

"I already told you he's not my boyfriend, we're just having a little bit of fun together." I repeated to her putting on mascara.

"Do you think you could have some fun in his bed tonight?"

"Lia shut up, I think you'll end up in someone's bed before me tonight." I replied winking back at her.

"And with whom exactly?"

"Well I don't know, we'll find out tonight, won't we?"

"Don't turn the subject on me, we better get going anyway. Are you done?"

"So much about me turning the subject." I said, taking the keys and walking out of the apartment.

We entered the house and I was surprised at how many people were inside. Just when I wanted to send a message to Ethan, I felt a hand around my waist. I turned around quickly, but I was happy to see Ethan. I smiled, hugged him with my arms around his neck and we kissed.

"Okayy lovebirds, go get a room. I'll go pour myself a drink." Lia interrupted us in our little moment which made us laugh.

"I missed you." He said looking at me in the eyes.

"I missed you too, but won't you treat the lady with a drink?" I asked him seductively.

"Of course my lady, follow me." He took my hand and led me to a small bar with as much alcohol as you wanted.

When I decided what to drink, he led me to the backyard. A lot of people were there as well, but I managed to recognize Victoria with Thomas, and behind them Damiano sitting with a beer in his hand and smoking.

"Do you want to go to them or?"

"Or ... What?" I asked him smirking.

"I don't know, we can get out of here ..." He said grinning at me.

"Slow down, I've just arrived and I've already lost Lia. I'm going to find her. We can always be alone later." I said winking, and headed inside to find Lia.

I was walking down a hallway, looking for Lia with a drink in my hand, but suddenly someone appeared in front of me and everything that was in the cup spilled over that person.

"Fuck !!" The person muttered.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't look where I was going ..." I started to apologize but fell silent when I saw who was in front of me.

"Can you look where you're going!" Damiano said looking at his wet shirt.

He headed for one of the rooms and I followed him. He went into the bathroom and started taking off his shirt to dry it. I went in after him to help him.

"You know, I'm capable of cleaning my own shirt." He said harshly.

"I know but I feel guilty" I added trying not to stare at his naked torso.

"What are you even doing here?"

"I was looking for Lia before I bumped into you." I answered him begging that he doesn't notice my stare. His body showed that he was training. The results were not disappointing.

To not just stand awkwardly next to him, I decided to take a towel and give it to him so he could clean himself. I tried to clean the alcohol-stained shirt, but I couldn't take my eyes off his body as he cleaned himself with that towel.

"The shirt is still a little wet, but I think it's clean. It's going to dry." I told him to break the awkward silence between us.

"Thanks, I guess?" His gratitude did not sound convincing.

"You know, you could sound at least a little more appreciative." I told him maybe a little too harsh.

"For what? Spilling alcohol on my shirt?" He answered me in the same tone.

"I'm sorry then. I'm going." I was fed up with his rude behavior towards me. I wanted to get out of the bathroom but he grabbed my hand.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. I'm not going to be so rude to you anymore." He said in a softer tone than before.

"Thanks, but I don't know why you were rude to me in the first place?" I asked him and I expected an honest answer, but the only thing I got in return was silence.

"I don't know what to tell you. I don't think it's an excuse to say I'm not really myself these last few days." He told me.

"It's okay, I can understand." After my sentence, there was silence again, but this time there was a pleasant silence. We looked at each other and I forgot about where I was and with whom. It got me out of my trance the fact that he was starting to get closer to me.

"I'm sorry I think I better go." I said quickly and left the room.

I didn't know what happened there. I started to feel embarrassed. Jesus Luna what were you thinking. I went out into the backyard and saw Lia and Victoria laughing together.

"Lia, I was looking for you, where have you been?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry but I didn't want to be the third wheel for you and Ethan so I left and later I saw Victoria." She answered me and pointed at Victoria, but I didn't hear everything she told me. Too many of my thoughts were occupied with Damiano and what had just happened.

I decided to go for another drink so I could relax and forget about everything.