VACATION

POV ASAMI

Korra and I decided  to visit Ba Sing Se for a little vacation. It's just for the weekend since we never get to have a girls night out. I even got a beautiful hotel we could stay in.I just hope she will end up liking it as much as I do. Korra and I took one of my private planes and it took just a few hrs to land. Once we made it to the hotel we looked around, and It had a king size bed with an open view of the City. Plus a 75 inch TV with a beautiful white sofa. It was beyond perfect and I couldn't wait to hit the bars. I never really get to go out since I have so much work to do but tonight is going to be my night to let go and just have fun. I glance at Korra and my cheeks turn slightly red. I've had a crush on her for quite some time but I don't know if she feels the same. Like does she know I like her ? Fuck I just hope I don't mess up and do something stupid tonight.

Korra: hey Sami We should get going 

Asami: Huh, what time is it ?

Korra: It's 8 by the time we make it to the bar it's going to be 8:20 or something.

Asami: yeah we should get going then

I picked up my purse and headed out with Korra.

_______________

LATER THAT NIGHT

We took shots after shots after shots and at some point Korra ended up needing to call a cab. We laughed and made stupid jokes the whole car ride back to the hotel. I was kinda clumsy at the moment so Korra helped me get out and walked me to our room. As soon as we got to the door I apologized since I felt bad that she needed to help me out. She really didn't mind it though. I eventually noticed that I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She's just everything I want and more.

Korra: here let me put your purse on the counter

I ended up dropping my purse on the floor and Korra was going to pick it up but I stopped her. She looked at me with those blue eyes and I couldn't help but to melt inside. My heart was beating 10 times as fast and I just needed to take my shot right ? I mean this is the only time I'm going to have the confidence so fuck it I guess.
I grabbed Korra from the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss pushing her against the Cold wall. She kissed me back pressing her lips against mine. All I wanted to do was rip off her clothes right then and there but I hold myself back from doing so.

Minutes passed as if they were seconds as we made out, kissing her felt like a thousand butterflies all gathered around my body. It felt so sweet I never wanted it to stop...She then  lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around her waist taking me to the king size bed. She put me down gently as if I was going to shatter if she handled me roughly. I ended up flipping us over making me be one top and smiled. I kissed her down her jawline and neck making her give out soft moans. I let my hand roam around her body feeling every curve and every inch. Then slowly I sneak my right hand under her shirt feeling her smooth skin as it reaches her back feeling the hooks from her bra. I unhooked them of course just so I could feel her soft breast. Getting to see Korra all flustered made me have the stupidest smile on my face. I just loved the way she felt it just made me want more. I looked down at her just to make sure she was okay with what's going on.

Asami: Is this okay ? If it's to much I'll stop

Korra( blushing) : no it's fine

I smiled as I pressed our lips together once again. I immediately removed Korra's shirt and bra, throwing them on the floor now being able to see her chest fully. I began playing with her breast as she moaned into my mouth which only made me start kissing her down her neck again. I didn't stop at the neck though this time I went a bit lower just enough so I can place her right nipple into my mouth. She Wrapped her fingers into my hair, moaning loud enough that the other guests could probably hear us. I didn't care if others would hear so I moved onto the other nipple giving it the same attention as the other.