Dadza comfort

Triggers/Warnings: Mention of abuse, domestic abuse, abusive parents, and might feel feelings

lgbt comfort too for sexuality and gender dysphoria but mostly just panic attack helping and being adopted by a good person

You were a simple watcher, you watched the SBI's videos. You found them all comforting. Techno and Wilbur gave off big brother vibes, Tommy and Tubbo little brother vibes, both Techno and Tommy having the chaotic vibes but different types. Tubbo and Wilbur the comfort and tender vibes, though they both can be terrifying when angered. There was also Ranboo, he was like another big brother similar but super different to Wilbur, Wilbur was more chaotic while Ranboo was the one that constantly worried for the health and well being of another. Then there was Philza, or as you called him, Dadza. You didn't have the best home life, your father was abusive and while your mother was there and didn't like your father just as much as you, she wasn't always the best. Especially when it came to emotional stability and help.

You sat in your bed watching a stream that was going on, it was by dadza, he was streaming a chill stream. It was nice, he was playing in a random minecraft world, and responding and talking with chat. You sighed in content, nothing in the world that made you hurt or sad was there at the moment. You though maybe you should donate to him, you knew he would never see it so why not? Boy were you wrong! Now here's another thing about you, you happened to be apart of the lgbtq+ community, now while this was both a hard but amazing thing, the two people called your parents had different opinions, your mother was ok with it, while your father. Well he hated it, he would tell you awful things like you weren't supposed to be the way you are, the life you live will now be horrible, and that you will never find anybody. So when you watched dadza and he said things like he supported those that are lgbtq+ it made you happy. You felt lots of dysphoria sometimes about your gender, and then there was about your sexuality. You always worried if you were faking it, if you were wrong and it was all a lie. Like you logically knew that you most likely weren't faking it but then your other side that's emotional would say otherwise. It would lie and tell you how you were faking and only wanting attention.

You pulled up the stuff to send in a donation, and put into the text box what you wanted to say. You 'knew' that nobody would ever see it so you put in something that was true, that meant a lot to you.

"Heya! I have been watching your streams and such for a while now, actually a good few years. You always have been one of my favourite streamers and are always a comfort streamer to watch, especially after I have been yelled out or something of the sort in the afternoon or before bed. You made life for me easier to live, despite the bullying and the abuse you and your little crew have made it seem worth living for something. It made me even more happier to hear you say trans rights, and that anyone apart of the lgbtq+ community is valid and deserve to be happy. Thanks to that I had the courage to come out to my parents. Though one of them hates me more for it, but that's fine! I just wanted to say thank you, for making things easier even when I am close to quitting sometimes."

I finish up what I was typing, I had a few tears pour thinking about the amount of shit I have gone through; but I smiled glad that I was still here to at least watch the people I lookup to grow. I sent the message through, seeing it go up onto screen, I saw Philza look up at the donations and seemed to have been reading something, must be another donation sense it was a loot of donations he got.

"Thank you for the dono U/N, and I am glad I could make things easier for you. Also hell yea trans rights!" He said and smiled, I was shocked. He actually saw it? I smiled in joy and squealed. Though that was a mistake in came the person that should be my father. He was upset, "Why the fuck are you squealing?!" He said angerly and sternly. He looked over at me that was on my bed watching the stream via my phone, I shook my head, "Nothing dad." I said a bitter taste being left in my mouth when say 'dad' I didn't want to call him dad. He was no father. He was far from one, the type of person a real father would keep away from his kid. I hated being here. I just.. I had to wait, just a bit longer, just a bit longer then I'll be legal and will be able to be in a good home. He huffed and walked off but before he was fully gone he stopped and looked over at me, "Make sure the dishes are done before I am back and don't let the clothes get wrinkly, and do your other chores too. Or else your stuff will be taken away." He said and walked off. I nodded and sighed, I got up and made sure I was in a good pair of clothes that would be easier to move around in, turned the bluetooth on my headsets on and proceeded downstairs.