I ...a streak of chance

BEFORE YOU READ‼️
this books and even chapter is not even close to being finished, Im putting this here to see what peoples thoughts on it are :)

note: this book is written for entertainment purposes only, there will be no shipping as shipping minors is weird. this book is not made to be an exact copy of MLB only based on the universe with similar plot (as in evil hawkmoth dude vs heros n stuff) :)

... tommy

"and that if c squared is nine and x is equal to cb what would make..."
he groaned. though the maths class had just begun ten minutes ago, it felt like he had been sat in place for at least twelve hours.
it wasn't that the numbers didn't make sense, algebra was quite straightforward for him. rather than noting down the every word the teacher blabbed, instead i drew little cows and squares within the margin line, and all over the page...
Drawing a triangle, i notice it looks like a moth, i name it clementine. without the name it's an empty pencil sketch, bedsides what else am i to think about? why c squared equals g or something?!

"urm miss what do we do if one of the numbers is a negative? doesn't it like change the answer?"
my blood boils. the guy who just spoke was ranboo and oh my prime i hate ranboo.
he has this stupid mask he allllways wears, with his dumb ass matching gloves. who does he think he is?! a super hero?!
i roll me eyes. "what do i do if one of my classmates braincells are in the negative." i mutter.
the class bursts out in laughter and the teachers turns her head and looks strenly at me.
"tommy we are not even twenty minutes into the class and this is the second time i have spoken to you! act up again and i'll send you to the office."
i roll my eyes. "sorry, sorryy."
the teacher scoffs. "honestly, you don't even listen in my classes, it's miraculous that your grades are so high!" and she continues the lesson.

i place my pencil down on the table and tap my foot impatiently. life is boring, life is not ready for tommy. life in all of its entirety was just not in it's right state of life-consciousness to even life-comprehend the existence of me, tommy. it was quite comical that fact.
i glance around the classroom, and i spy another classmate, tubbo. tubbo was a strange guy, i hadnt talked to him much but the times i had... it wasn't a bad experience per say... tubbo was a good kid, he was nice i guess.

he sighed. the lesson slowly faded out of hearing, thank prime for that. my mind slowly drifted on to my festivities after school. me and my 'brother-in-law' wilbur, (brothers in tommy's law) had quite the afternoon planned.
wilbur was in the older grades...
well he was in college actually. studying geography i believe.
but after school wilbur and i were to roam 'round the streets of l'manburg and cause a tad of... chaos. at 4pm we were meeting to buy a shit ton of party supplies and fill phil's room with them, phil being wilburs older roommate.

(for reference the school system here has its own rules bc idk how it works in usa and uk n stuff)

but alas, t'was only the 4th period of the day. there was still two to go, excluding lunchbreak. which in all honesty wasn't that great.
i only really hung around with wilbur when he was around, but now he's graduated high school and i kinda have nobody now,
again, "the world is just not ready for tommy".