"Tommyinnit is Live" - Chapter 1

Tommy's POV

I did it. I pressed that button again for the first time in 2 years. A lot has changed since I was 17. I am now 19 living with people who helped me during my hardest time in life. "Mods put it in emote only please" I ask, they do it with no hesitation. I see the view count easily shoot up to 1 million viewers. "Hi chat. It's been a while." I say calmly I then see that Tubbo is in the chat spamming. I get a ring on discord from Dream but I ignore it for now. "Today we are joining a new SMP while I explain where I have been for the past 2 years. "Let's hop into the VC now." I remember 6 months after I left the Dream SMP shut down. They said the server reminded them too much of me. "Today we will be joining Color SMP. I will be playing with Business Bay and my good friend Llamalikepotato." I am nervous to join as for it is my first time playing Minecraft on stream for 2 years. "Welcome, to the Business SMP." I say as I log in. I am greeted with Deo, Luke, Bitzel, Llama, Badlinu and Ranboo. I kept in touch with Ranboo over the past 2 years considering that he has always had my back. I start talking to chat about what I did the past 2 years I was gone. Before I knew it, I was already past the 3 hour mark. "Ok chat, I'm going to be logging of for the night, I will do a proper explanation stream tomorrow with the people I live with. For now, this is goodnight." I click the end stream button and I raid 5up since he was live streaming pummel party with Gumi, Red, Boomer, Hafu, Steve, Sleepy, DK, Dan and Laurenzside.
I open discord and I see 600 missed calls from the DSMP group chat. I see they are all sitting in a call together so I thought it would be a good idea to join. "Who joined?" I hear a voice I did not recognize. I remember before the server shut down they added a new member named Jake. He's Punz's little brother. He took my official spot in the SBI. I was kicked out after not being heard from in 2 months. It just made my depression worst and it made the situation worst. "Tommy?" I hear Tubbo say with disbelief in his voice. "Hi Tubso." I say quietly. I hear Wilbur break down from the other end of the call. "Wilby it's ok, I'm here. I needed to be gone for a long time to recover ok? I'm back now and I'm better then ever." I say in the calmest voice ever. I turn on my camera and they see my new background. The ask me why I have 2 baby cribs in the background. Fuck. I forgot about those.