NSFW!!!

.: The following oneshot is nsfw continue at ur own risk :.

The air was cold. The enderman was placing some things in the chest while somewhat keeping an eye on the other. He finished with what he was doing and dusted themself off. "Sun how about you come over here. I need to talk to you about something" It was probably about the recent attitude Sun had given him. He tended to.. want to nip that in the ass when the other decided to get a mouth or pull some bratty shit. What could he say? He somewhat enjoyed it... Getting the other to freak out was enjoyment at its finest. Once the other was close enough Blue grabbed Sun roughly and somewhat shoved her onto the chest. "I didn't appreciate that attitude" 

Sun was quick to start laughing and trying to push the other off which only resulted in a firm throat grab "Hey you let go you bottom" There were laughs from both of them but Blue slipped his helmet off as the one under him, no armor at all, just the sword they were known for having was gently kicking at the other. Her sword slipped out of her hands as she was trying to somewhat get the other off. Blue removed their armor and just flat out started kissing the other's forehead. "Oh hey you stop that pft-" There was a kiss which shut Sun the fuck up. A squeak could be heard from the other as they tried to hideaway.

"As I said... I didn't appreciate the attitude. And you gave me quite a bit. I think that deserves a harsh punishment" The other leaned down. Their hot breath going down the others neck causing them to shiver. The endermans hands were somewhat stripping the others pants and underwear off while the other let out a few protests. "Nope! Your not going anywhere squeakytoy~ you don't just get to give me sass in MY kingdom and not get a punishment of some kind." The armor was slipped off while Sun was somewhat trying to slip off the chest sneakily. Which was all to be funny and just give the other the finger.

"I don't see the need to do anything you si-" Sun let out a squeak from the other bitting her neck, grabbing her by the hips and dragging her back. He began to slip her pants off. Sun started to just go still. Not really knowing what to do. "What do you think your doing you bottom?"

"Proving you wrong and getting that attitude delt with of course" He pushed the other back down and just started leaving nips and kisses on the other neck. Sun tried to cover their mouth but her hands were firmly grabbed and held up with the others singular hand. Once the smaller one was half nude he gently started messing with the others bits. Rubbing the area causing some squirms and squeaks out of the other. "You okay with this punishment or should I just give u something else?"

"I'm fine with either. you fucking bottom ass b-" With that a finger was pushed into the other. The more bratty comments made the amount of steps he would skip. He began to just finger her which was entertaining all on its own as whines squeaks and other noises erupted out of the other. "Ngh- f--fucking hell" He went into his inventory and pulled out what looked to be a health potion. But wasn't. And dumbed it on the others lower part. It would take a moment but then the other could feel alot of heat and need down there.

"Sense we have done this before i really don't see a need for to much prepping" Blue slipped the other over onto her stomach and pressed against her. His dick already out and pulsing with need. He was quick to slip in letting a grunt out as the others soft walls surrounded his cock. (Forgive me- xD)
He let out another grunt as he started to gently thrust in and out. Sun was being a little bitch and refusing to moan which only caused the other to just go alot harder and alot faster while gently grabbing their neck before squeezing it. Not hard enough to suffocate her, but enough to at least  get her a little more excited. She let out moans from the thrusting as Blue only went harder. Oh this wasn't gonna be gentle. Why would you be gentle to someone who is being punished? "You like that kitten?~" There was a huff from the one below before she got flipped and a sword was plunged into the chest next to her head. Not stabbing her but to make sure the chest didn't open. There were more thrusts, in and out, in and out. Wet sounds filled the area while a cow walked past minding its own business.

"Ngh- ah hah~ i-Im not gonna stop calling you a b- ngh hah Ah Ahh!~" Blue was biting the others neck just pounding in and out. The sound of wet skin slapping on skin as the king fucked the shit out of their fucking brat. His cock twitched which made him start messing with the others clit while going on, which caused louder moans out of the other who was barely grasping onto anything. She would try and once again mute herself which only causes the other to chuckle and French kiss the other which was hot as hell. Blue overpowered the other and explored the others wet cavern while his throbbing cock twitched in begging for release. But he held back and pulled away from the kiss. The other was close and he knew she wouldn't let him live it down if he came first. "Ngh~ ha~ ah~ Daddy please~"
(bro ik i got Sun ready to hunt me down rn xD)
"Fuck~ you like that baby?~ you like me fucking you out like this?~" He just continued what he was doing. The other started to get louder and tighten around his throbbing cock as he started to let out more grunts and groans. He pinned both her hands down beside her head and just went all out which made her release quickly. Screaming practically from ecstasy. He would continue for a few more seconds before thrusting in deep and releasing which caused the other to jolt and whine. He road out their climaxes while the one under him probably was gonna need to either stay for the night or get carried home. Might as well keep her a few nights. Who knows. It probably will be fun. He pulled out and was breathing a little heavier then before while the other was panting. Her legs twitched once and awhile and she looked probably like she was gonna fucking fall asleep. He chuckled and got the other dressed. He put his armor back on and gathered his things, as well as the Sun's sword which laid on the ground. He picked the other up and headed off to his kingdom. They could finish mining later.

((SUN DO NOT KILL ME PLEASE XD
(BUDDY O PAL XD
(I'm done. I'm more of a wholesome writer so oh well xD