discord mod

THIS IS A SMUT? A LEMON?? idk BUT THIS SHIT GROSS ASF ITS A JOKE DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ITS ACTUALLY KINDA JIST CAPTAIN TOUCHING HIS PP IF MY S/OZ SEES THIS S ITS A JOKE PLS DONT BULLY ME UHH

Being in a war isn't exactly easy. You can get shot in the dick and no one exactly wants that. Well, for you it wouldn't matter as you didn't really have one. "Hey Y/N!" You hear someone call out, they sounded familiar. "Hey Bill!" "I just heard! I'm going to be a father!--". As quick as he said that he got straight in the side of his head. Noticing the blood leaking out of his head you gasped and stumbled soon running off. You fell forward and made a quick oof sound as you hit the floor.

Soon looking up you noticed Steve was looking down, handing his hand out to you as you accepted it and smiled after letting out a huff. "Hah,, hey Steve! Whatcha doin'?" Steve smiled and waved "Hey! How're you? I'm fine, looking for the tank while Captain was looking for you!" Being confused you cocked your head to side and looked obviously confused.

"What do you mean? Shit,, did I do something bad?" "Uhm,, well I'm not too sure. I recommend looking for him! You run and do that while I'll look for the tank!" You nodded and put your hands on your hips. "Well then, I should get goin' then! See you later Steve, hope you find that tank!" "See ya! Hope Captain doesn't kill you!" Going your different ways while waving you went off searching for Captain.

After looking for him outside for a few minutes you decided to head to his office. You were walking down the hallway about to knock on his door as you heard weird, suspicious sounds. They sounded like grunting. You opened the door to get a sneak peak as you saw your captain rubbing himself as he was staring into the ceiling bucking his hips forward as he was drooling. As you watched you started to rub your legs together but hearing your name coming out of his name when you a saw a white liquid come out from his cock joke you gasped.

Captain quickly straighted himself lazily as he quickly looked at the door and exclaimed "Eh, who's there! Can't you see I'm busy with my hardon!" "A-Ah! I'm sorry Captain!" After he heard your voice he reached over his desk and held out his hand "Wait! Don't go!" You stopped your position as you were about to close the door. You opened the door again "Hey, come inside. I don't bite" he said calmly as he started getting comfy in his office chair. You entered the room and closed the door "And make sure to lock it.".

Listening to him you locked it turning around looking straight at him in the face as your face was flushed red. "Hey, don't be tense. Relax. Besides you saw what I wanted you for." Shocked you opened your mouth a bit. "H-Huh?" "You heard me. I wanted you to see my hardon. I usually get it when an enemy's near. And I know that because you're a big, fat, hot spy." "How did y-you know?!" "I just explained it to you! What're ya? Deaf?"

Sitting down on the seat you crossed your legs but he noticed. "Ah, you must be feeling a certain way, eh? Is it because of my,, Tank?" He said bitting his lip trying not to kill the mood. "Listen. I won't capture and torture you 'nd shit If you do me." "Eh,,? That's it? Well that's kinda interestin'." "Well it's better than being tortured right?"