❤️

(Name) is obv ur name if you are actually reading this 

                 Its been a year since I've seen my childhood best friend, Adam Francis. He was my first friend when i moved to Jamaica with my family and ever since him and I stayed together no matter what, we stayed together until high school, and after he graduated he moved to Japan for a new job as a teacher. He promised me he'll stay in contact with me, and he did..for a few months.

               A few days later i was scrolling through my phone and found out there was a train crash and his body wasn't found, and thats the last anyone has every seen him. After saving up enough money, I decided to move to Japan,  In memory of adam even though its not confirmed hes dead yet. After I got all my stuff and put it together in my new house i decided to go grocery shopping, because everyone needs food to survive.

               It was already late when i got home, i warmed up some instant noodles, put on my pajamas and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up to my alarm, waking me up for my new job. I quickly brushed my teeth, fixed my hair up, and left. 

                    (Uhh after work lol)

                My days went on like this for 4 months, waking up, going to work, getting home and going to sleep. The days i was off i took little strolls in the woods near my house, but i wouldnt go too far because of rumors of people going missing when going too far. A week later curiosity got the best of me and I went farther into the woods as usual. Everything seemed fine at first, no signs of dangerous animals or anything that would harm me. 

                  It wasn't until I was 2 hours away from my city was when In the distance I saw glowing, I ran over to it to find out, as I was getting closer I noticed things around me started to change. The sky was getting darker and I could hear the sound of crows. After finally reaching the mysterious glow I was pulled in by some spider looking claws and blacked out. 

                   Everything was a blur all I could remember was those claws that pulled me in. My head hurt like hell and there seemed to be people surrounding me. "I think shes waking up" I heard the voice of a woman. I slowly opened my eyes to see about 4 people surrounding me each having a unique style. 

                     One had blonde hair and cowgirl boots, she looked very pretty and had a guitar beside her. The other was a man, a guy with glasses and a tie, looking very worried. Two people, male and female, the man had brown hair which was styled very nicely with a green shirt and the other also with brown hair, tied up in a ponytail with a reddish pinkish sweater (its steve and nancy btw if i didnt describe them well) 

                   The blonde one introduced me very kindly, "Hi there! You must be new im Kate denson,  that man with the glasses is dwight and the other two are steve and nancy. The person i assumed was dwight gave me a nervous smile and a little wave, the man named steve gave me a wink and greeted "hey there beautiful, Im steve" nancy rolled her eyes at his flirting and gave me a kind smile "sorry about him, Im nancy but i guess you already know that, heh"

                  Kate explained to me how this realm works and how there are other people in trials with 'killers'. 4 more people came one kind of short with black short hair wearing matching shirt and shorts with neon blue stripes on it "Thats feng! She might be a little distant but she'll warm up to ya!"  The other had orange hair with a dirty red shirt, an old man who seemed to be in his 60's. "Thats meg and bill! Meg is a little..selfish and bill helps us no matter what!" Kate said

                  The last person was a girl, she wore what looked to be very expensive clothing and had lavender hair. She looked at me for a second and looked away focusing on her looks "thats yun-jin she used to work with ji-woon or the trickster as we call him, she can be rude but only if you get on her bad side." After kate introduced me to every survivor that returned from the trials, I was pulled into one, not being able to see the last four survivors.

                   Luckily, kate was in the trial to help me, we also went in with bill and jake, both being the first to get hooked while me and kate worked on two generators, about to finish the third when our heartbeats started to speed up, kate leaded me to a hiding spot. I looked over to the generator to see a tall man with a blue jumpsuit and white mask that covered his whole face. 'He must have trouble breathing in that thing' i thought 

                   We finished the gens and escaped sadly jake didnt make it and ended up being sacrificed. Bill looked over to me and nudged me "hey kid, not bad for a first trial" i smiled at him and sat down on a log. Kate let out a long sigh "phew the days finally over, we can finally have some rest"

                     I looked around and sure enough there were four survivors who I never got to meet two were named Leon S. Kennedy and the other Jill Valentine another female named Jane Romero, a celebrity star and the last survivor. He looked very familiar, he wore a long light brown coat and long black jeans. He was reading a book, not aware that there was a new survivor "Oh, thats Adam, he doesnt talk to us much but he is a very good fellow!" 

                    Theres no way..is this where he has been this whole time? Being sacrificed to this entity? I stood up and sat down next to the empty spot. He finally looked up from his book, looking me in my eyes, in disbelief, he finally spoke "(Name)??" I smiled at him "well who else would it be?" He engulfed me into a big hug "How did you end up here? God i missed you so much!" He exclaimed, his Jamaican accent slipping through "its kind of a long story but ill explain that later,"

    Im putting all the love I have for him on this idk i just kinda got a burst of writing energy but i forgot what requests i put on the other one