☁︎︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟.3☁︎︎

~Previously on~
~Blessing~

Clara notices his flustered state when he made eye contact with the little princess "it seems his highness is a timid child" she said but alas she smiled at his cuteness. Analise smiled "his highness has never really interacted with other people other than his highness the crown prince and his mother" Cassandra started spacing out.

3rd person POV

"Aha look how adorable they are don't you think so Clara?"  Analise question. Clara sweat dropped "a-ah they truly are indeed adorable" she smiled 'although they haven't spoken to each other for the last 10 minutes.'

The two nanny's and the two royal siblings were in the living room while one of them was quite shy to say anything while the other tilted her head waiting if he'll break the awkward silence between them.

Cassandra sighed while Claude unknowingly flinched "u-uhm... hi?" Claude said in question. Cassandra looked at him for a bit, then she smiled cutely with her eyes closed "ii" she responded quite brightly.

[ Translation: hi]

Claude fiddled while he grew flustered, he did not think his 'little sister' would actually respond to someone like him, a child who is of half-blood while Cassandra is... something unexpected. The two nannies glanced at them "aww look at them already getting along" Analise awed while Clara chuckled at the two royal siblings' interaction. Cassandra walked up to Claude a little bit closer while Claude fidgeted with his sleeves and Cassandra grabbed one of his hands "b-big brother!" she grinned while Claude's eyes widen.

The two nannies heard what she had said and smiled, while Claude was flushed but nonetheless, he smiled widely and Cassandras eyes soften 'Don't worry Claude, I'll save you'.

{[•]}

<3 years later>

{[•]}

A young girl with short hair was laying down on a hospital bed with a stuffed bunny and a phone beside her with tears in her eyes "..." silence was the loudest in the room but with slight sniffles from the young girl "I'm scared..." she said shakingly to no one in particular. The young girl choked back a sob "I'm scared... I don't want to die..." The sniffling stopped while the monitor in the room showed a straight line going across it.

A child with long beautiful pink hair fluttered her eyes open and stared at the ceiling above her 'what a dream' she thought. she then heard a knock coming from her door "princess?" The little princess glanced at the door 'I should get ready'

 able

{[•]}

<Time skip>

{[•]}

There was a young girl running to wherever she's going with a little bead of sweat on her cheek 'I heard Claude has fell ill because the empress killed his divine beast or some sort... please be okay...' even though she seemed okay she had a glint of worry in her eyes for the prince. 

She stood Infront of the door and knocked hearing a familiar voice but slammed the door open, too impatient to wait "big brother Claude!" she ran up to the bed in the room to where her brothers were. She stood next to her 1-year older brother's bed while he glanced at her with feverish eyes "Cassy..." he muttered. Cassandra stared at him with a frown on her small, adorable face.

She glanced at the eldest kid in the room "big brother ana..." she greeted the boy glanced at her "Andy" he greeted back, even though she was focusing on what her other brother she nodded at his greeting 'How could I let this happen...' She thought blaming herself for not protecting her adorable big brother ' if only I had accepted to walk with him then none of this would've happened' she furrowed her brows while she gritted her teeth.

(End of chapter 3)

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter after for a very long time, my brother logged out of my google and I lost my password since I had multiple passwords, so I had to guess, and I actually got it right, but I'll try to make sure I'll keep the next chapters as long as possible. There will be a profile updated after this chapter.

word count:672