chapter 11

February 28th, 2021

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

9 am. I just showered and I'm wrapped in the towel while dialing Fred's number so he can come and pick up the bag with few boxers and shirts that he accidentally left yesterday.

"Hey Fred, just wanted to inform you that you bag with boxers and few shirts accidentally got mixed with mine yesterday."
"Oh shit. I was literally searching for it whole night yesterday. Okay, I'll come pick it up, around 10? Is that okay? Or are you having your daddy over?"
"Jesus Christ Fred! Of course not. But we will meet up later."
"Ohhh, how did yesterday go?"
"Well, we'll talk about it when you arrive. I'm waiting for you."
"Okay, sure. Bye."

He hung up before I started laughing.

Well, not that he wasn't that five years ago... Anyways, we'll forget I even thought about that.

I got dressed and made breakfast for me and Josh.

"Thank you mommy."
"You're welcome."

While we ate, I scrolled through my phone, while he watched cartoon on his iPad.

I don't really let him use electronics that much. Yeah, he watches TV whole day, but it's different than phones.
So he is barely ever on the iPad or phone. I think he's still young for spending whole days on electronics.

"Hey Fred, come inn."

We talked about yesterday and Jaden and all that stuff while I washed dishes.

Fred is younger two years than me, which makes him 23. And he is a great friend.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

It was around 11:30 when I decided I wanted to go to Olivia's apartment.

I wanted to go out to the park near their condo and just spend a day with them.

So I got ready and left to their apartment.

I got out of the elevator and walked closer to their doors.

I could hear giggles and squeals from Josh on the inside.

I knocked on the doors and waited for them to open.

"Hello?"
"Hi?"

Guy and I stared at each other, both of us confused.

"Oh! You must be Jaden right? Josh's dad and Olivia's ex. Come in."

'Olivia's ex' I mocked him in my head.

My blood was boiling.

I just wanted to punch him.

But I'm not going to, because I don't want Olivia to push me away.

"I'm Fred by the way. Josh and Olivia are in the bathroom."

I nodded my head, sitting on the couch.

He sat on the other side and looked at me.

"You're not a talkative type huh? M'kay. Anyways, do you want anything to drink?"
"No, thank you."

"Freddo look!"

Josh ran past me jumping up on the couch beside that Fred guy.

"Oh, hey Jae."

I heard Olivia say before I turned around to look at her.

She's absolutely stunning.

"Hey."

We both smiled at each other, while she touched my shoulder, before sitting on the couch.

Ha. She was closer to me than to Fred.